Chapter 3 - Ho Jayegi Balle Balle

Mumbai

" Dude, we have been at it for like 3 hours...just pick one !!! " Sammy whined, as they were looking at the last house, Raghav gave an annoyed look to Sammy, " Shut up Sam...you did not have to come if you did not want " Raghav said looking around the house, " I did NOT want to come dude....but someone pulled me out of bed this morning " Sammy said crossing his arms. Raghav looked at Sammy and looked back, Sammy just shook his head. After for like what it seems like hours, they finally said thanks and bid farewell to the real-estate agent and headed out, " Man I'm hungry " Sammy said rubbing his tummy, " Your always hungry....did you not eat this morning "Raghav said irritate as they got into the car, " Ummm no because someone would not let me " Sammy shot back, " Fine...fine...." Raghav said driving to the café nearby.

They took their orders and waited. While Raghav was chatting he spotted the same girl a few tables away with what looks like her friend. Raghav sat up quickly and kept looking at the girl, " Dude what's wrong ? " Sammy asked as he turned to where Raghav was looking " hey isn't that the same girl you saw in the shop window ? " Sammy asked, Raghav just nodded, " do you know her ? " Sammy asked, " No...but somehow I feel like I do " Raghav said. Just then the girl got up with her friend and walked away smiling and laughing " her smile is beautiful " Raghav thought as he just kept staring at her, " Ooooohhh looks like someone is in love " Sammy teased, Raghav looked at Sammy like he grew a second head " NO.....I'M NOT !!!! I HAVE NO TIME FOR THAT !!!! " Raghav said annoyed, " ok...ok...chill " Sammy said as he put his hands up.

" Kalpu....what am I going to do....no one is gonna love me " Pakhi whined as they walked along the park, " someone will Pakhi....there is someone for everyone. Just be patient and Bappa will give you one " Kalpi said, " I hope your right Kalpu " Pakhi said sadly. " ICE-CREAM !!!! ICE-CREAM !!!! " the ice-cream man shouted, " Pakhi come let's have some ice-cream " Kalpi said, Pakhi nodded happily. Kalpi brought two sticks of ice-cream and gave one to Pakhi. Pakhi ate the ice-cream happily, " Feeling better ? " Kalpi asked, " Much " Pakhi said, Kalpi smiled that her friend was feeling better. After some time Kalpi's phone rang " GURU BHAI !!! " Kalpi said happily, " Kalpi....how are you ? " Guru asked, " Good...." Kalpi replied, " are you coming in today for practice ? " Guru asked, " You know I would not miss it, I'll be there soon " Kalpi said, " Ok, see ya " and he hung up. " Guru Bhai ? " Pakhi asked, Kalpi nodded, Nina Sinha my cousin is getting married and she want's me to perform for her at her Sangeet. " Cool....Kalpi can I come ? " Pakhi asked hopefully, " For the Sangeet ? sure why not " Kalpi said, " that and also for your practice....please Kalpi, I always wanted to see you dance " Pakhi pleaded, " ok..ok. only for you ok " Kalpi said playfully " THANK YOU !!!!! " Pakhi said as she thew her arms around Kalpi and hugged her tight ," Pah.....ki....can...t.....bre....ath....." Kalpi said, " sorry..." Pakhi said sheepishly, " come on, let go " Kalpi said getting up from the grass and tapping her butt.

They made their way to Guru Bhai's dance studio, called * ABCD – Any Body Can Dance *, " Nice name " Pakhi said, Kalpi smiled, " yeah...." Kalpi said and looked up, " Come on...Guru Bhai must be waiting " Kalpi said as they walked in. " Kalpi....finally !!!!! " Guru said hugging her, " Guru, this is Pakhi, she will be just sitting and watching me dance today " Kalpi said as she introduced Pakhi, " ahhhh a fellow judge " Guru teased, " Pakhi...how do like being my judge for Kalpi's dance ? " Guru asked, " But I don't know much about dancing...only in the club " Pakhi said sheepishly, " and that is the beauty of dance. You just have fun, it's not like some exam kind of judging, dance has to come from within " Guru said smiling, " ok come on, Kabir is waiting "Guru said and he gestured them to the studio. " FINALLY !!!! I THOUGHT YOU WEREN'T GONNA MAKE IT !!! I ALMOST FELL ASLEEP YOU KNOW " Kabir said dramatically, " you always fall asleep, Kabir is this my best friend Pakhi Singh, Kabir Lal my annoying yet extremely talented  dance partner " Kalpi said sarcastically as she introduced them both, " a pleasure milady " Kabir said flirty, Pakhi just smiled and shook his hand, " Ok shall we get started ? " Guru said, both Kalpi and Kabir nodded and got in to position and the music started....