Epilogue - Tere Mast Mast Do Nain

Mumbai

3 Years Later…….

Kalpi walked into their bedroom with a tray in her hands and still found Raghav fast asleep, shaking her head and chuckling, Kalpi carefully placed the tray on the night stand and crawled onto their bed and peeped over Raghav’s shoulders and giggled, Raghav snored slightly with his mouth slightly opened, Kalpi felt mischievous, she carefully slipped her fingers under his nose and tickled it. Raghav felt something touching his nose, he tried swapping it, but it just kept on tickling him , “ stop it !! “ Raghav said in a gruff voice, Kalpi giggled even harder, she then took her hair and placed it on his face, Raghav buried  his face deeper into the pillows “ I should have known it was you “ Raghav said in a muffled tone, Kalpi smiled and leaned on him and gave him a kiss “ good morning “ Kalpi whispered into his ear, Raghav rolled over and smiled “ good morning “ Raghav said as he caught her wrist and pulled her on top of him and rolled her over and leaned his forehead against hers and looked at her.

Kalpi smiled and cupped Raghav chin in her hands and kissed him “ love you “ Kalpi whispered, “ love you too “ Raghav said, just then a loud wail sounded the house “ someone’s hungry “ Raghav teased, Kalpi giggled and got up and walked out of the room. Kalpi went to the bedroom next to their and found their 2 month old baby boy crying, picking him up, Kalpi went and sat down at the rocking chair “ shhhhhh……its ok Rohan…mama’s here….shhhhh…..” Kalpi whispered as she rocked their baby back and forth, when Kalpi found out that she was pregnant with Rohan she was over the moon and so was Raghav, even after giving birth to Rohan, Raghav immediately wanted to start off on their second child, but Kalpi managed to cool him down before they could do anything. Raghav came in and walked towards them and kneeled down and watched as Kalpi nursed their baby boy, Raghav smiled and kissed his head and then kissed Kalpi.

“ So what time does Sammy and Pakhi get in ? “ Raghav asked as they set their table for their lunch guest, “ hmmm…soon “ Kalpi replied. After a year of Raghav and Kalpi’s wedding, Sammy and Pakhi got married, Pakhi then moved with Sammy to the States to be closer to his parents, but they always make it a point to come down to Mumbai and visit everyone a few times a year. Their wedding was a grand affair, Sammy’s parents came down and so did Pakhi’s parents, Kalpi never felt happier for them. Just then the door bell rang “ they are here “ Kalpi said excitedly, Raghav smiled and took her hands in his “ ready ? “ Raghav asked, “ always “ Kalpi smiled and they walked to the front door and opened it. 

THE END