*one less problem*

(A/N: I think we ALL know where this is going, but just for reasons, if you don't like the mention of blood, murder (come on its a Yandere obviously) or anything that might trigger you please don't read anything passed the flashback. Thank you (*'v`))

It was dark, slow night....

There wouldn't be very many heroes or people out.

He knew that of course, why wouldn't he? This is the dark part of the city, the blind spot, besides...

He needed to hunt down the bastard that dare lay his hands and disrespect Ḩ darling babybird

Hawks stayed in the shadows of a nearby alley from the bar across the street. Inside that very bar sat the drunk, disgusting, pig headed, scruffy looking nerfered bastard, that DARED to assault his babybird.

-Flashback-
Back at the KFC hours ago

While it might have appeared to be that Hawks was reoccuped with the crowd of people, mainly fangirls he was actually paying attention and was fully aware of the WHOLE situation that happening inside.

While the tracking device was mainly for location purposes,  for the protection of his beloved babybird, it also allowed him to hear what conversations his darling would have with others. I know, TOTAL invasion of personal privacy, but it's for their protection, as long as Hawks sees it as necessary it's all cool with him, regardless of what they have to say if they knew.

"E- Excuse me?" a young lady said, making Hawks turn his head away from facing the windows to wear he saw y/n sitting.

"Yes little lady, how may the #2 hero be of assistance?" he said giving a Press worthy fake smile he had always put on.

The young lady blushed and handed a black book with a sharpie (it isn't a death note(-.-;)) "w- would you mind signing this please?"

Hawks internally rolled his eyes and gently took the book from her hands as he swiftly wrote
'Hawks' with some stupid ' ;) ' at the end

"Oh! Can you also make it out to r/n" she added on

"Of course.." he said
'Damn.. I hate these things, especially if they're keeping me way from my babyb-'

"₦Ø ɎØɄⱤ ₦Ø₮, ɎØɄ'ⱤɆ łⱤⱠ.  ł ₵₳₦ ₵ⱠɆ₳ⱤⱠɎ ₴ɆɆ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₴Ø ₴₮Ø₱ ₣₳₭ł₦₲ ł₮ ₴₩ɆɆ₮ ₵ⱧɆɆ₭₴"
He heard from the earpiece he had in.

A guy was flirting and disrespecting them... HIS BABYBIRD

The anger inside him built up quicker then Ritsu apologizing over him taking the last of the milk from the refrigerator for his cornflakes. Rage boiled inside of Hawks skin so much so that he snapped the sharpie he had in hand, causing the young lady from earlier to step back.