*It's just lunch* pt 2

-Tiny Time Skip-

After a small fly throughout the sky, along being followed by a few, 'Ooohs' and 'Awwwws'. Both males made it to the KFC Hawks had frequently visited.

"Alright! We're here Birdy" he said, slowly desending from the air. Once he finally desended he put y/n down feet first, still holding onto his back. Closing his outspread crimson wings into his back.

"alright dove, we're here now" Hawks chripped, as y/n relised his arms from hawks neck, making sure that his balance was alright before walking.

"Oh! alright and ummm thanks again for taking me out for lunch. You really didn't have to tho" Y/n said dusting off the non existant dust from his clothes.

"awwww birdy do be so modest....." Hawks started walking infront of the h/c male, his semi- close red wings swaying almost everytime he walked along with that earlier cool breeze hitting the bottom feathers.

"... besides it sounds like you are going to be tired, along with the fact you skipped breakfast." He continued, not turning back around to y/n. Y/n started at his winged back and nodded giving a hum in affermation as they soon followed Hawks to the KFC doors.

As the two males walked into the doors of KFC, hunger just COMPLETELY took over. The scent was just, soooo delicious.

Y/n's stomach churned once again and made it very clear he was HUNGRY.
'why do I kinda feel like the Titans in AOT ' Y/n thought as he waiting in line next to Hawks.

Hawks chuckled and glanced at y/n as he tried to quiet down his stomach growling and how cute he looked. Damn... I mean, he got to see any other side of y/n. He smirked while still keeping his side gaze on y/n's figure next to him. He leaned down to their height and whispered

"So how does 3 buckets of fried chicken sound?"

Y/n slighty jumped from the sudden sound of his low voice in their ear.

"Shi-" he let out slightly before looking back to Hawks seeing that his face was a bit too close to his.

"Um yeah.. But there is... only two of us?"
He said tilting his head in slight confusion. A lightbulb then went off in his head and he started to laugh a little starting off in a giggle.

"You're really going to eat 2 buckets by yourself?" he let out.

"It's only just in case you or I were still hungry after the first one" Hawks retaliated as be inched closer to y/n's face, at this point it was who would pull their head away first.... Something Hawks was amused by.

Y/n's cheeks only ever became more and more red by the second. It wasn't like he liked him, it'd only be natural for someone who's self-conscious about their appearance compared to the #2 Pro Hero, handsome looking, chick MAGNET would do, right?

He raised his hand and placed it on Hawks face and pushing his face away as he looked away with the heat being too unbearable for him.

"Fuck you hawks-"
He muttered in the palm of his hand

Hawks chuckled as he took y/n's hand off his face. He looked at it for a moment before giving it a small little peck on the palm before letting go