*By younder window*

-TIME SKIP TO A FEW DAYS LATER-
(I'm lazy.. get over it)

~NIGHT TIME~

Y/N was in their apartment looking around for their acrylic paints they had sat down and now had forgotten where they put them.

"Damn it.. Where the hell are they!?" they said out loud, putting down the brushes they had in hand on the counter top. They ran a hand through their hair as they leaned down an put their head on the counter top with their arms cushioning their head.

"I swear I don't get paid enough for the request that come through.." they mumbled as they closed their eyes to think.

*Knock knock*

"Hm?" they said lifting their head up, they looked towards the door to see if the person would knock again.

*Knock knock*

*knock*

They realized it was coming from the window?? What kind of person would have to be crazy enough to be knocking on the glass. As they turn their head to see...

"Hawks??"

Y/n stood there in shock, as Hawks continued to knock and wave at them from the window.

He was talking from the other side but it was barely audible. Y/n walked closer to the window and opened it up, sticking their head out

"What do I have the pleasure of having the #2 hero at my window this chilly evening?"

Y/n questioned in a sarcastic but joy ish tone.

"I was just flying through the neighborhood and saw you though the window... Came to see what's up little birdy.."

L̶I̶E̶S̶

"Oh? I was just looking for my acrylic paints... I misplaced them I guess, but I'm sure this doesn't concern a hero like yourself"

Hawks gave a slight smirk inches closer to the window, flapping his wings steadily

"Well birdy... If you let me inside, then maybe I could assist you with finding your lost paint"

Y/n crossed their arms as they eyed Hawks up and down. They quirked a brow before stepping aside from the window.

'He's a hero right? The #2 hero at that'  they thought

'What's the harm..?? Besides having paparazzi at your door in the morning, yeaaaaaah'

When Hawks flew into their apartment, it took him a while to find a spot to land due to all the paint brushes, canvases, and cups of paint water. With many crumbled papers, pencils an erasers scattered throughout the living room floor.

As they closed the window they let out a breath and turned around to see Hawks close his wings as he took off his jacket.

"I- I'm terribly sorry for the mess Hawks sir, the work of a college artist never rest.."

They said sheepishly as they rubbed the back of their neck in embarrassment.

"Do you have an Estimy?" (Copyright reasons) Hawks said as he draped his jacket on the side of a chair.