*Surely it isn't a date* pt.2

Y/n arrived around the entrance of Shibuya Station and stood next to the Hachiko statute.

After a few minutes of standing their legs were
shaking from the thought of them having another stalker or it being the same person. The anxiety just ran through them, their heartbeat and breath quickened as the anxious figure stood there.

A few minutes passed and they took a deep breath. Calming themselves down and sat on one of the benched seats around the state. Y/n excitedly but anxiously waited for Killian to arrive. Even though they showed up about 10, 12, maybe even 20 minutes earlier then their appointed time, even so they still hoped for him to be walking there right now.

Y/n tried calming their nerves just a bit, taking a few deep breaths and cautiously looking to the left and right. Once their nerves were settled down enough they relaxed in the seat, as they released a breath they didn't think they were holding.
Closing their eyes and taking in the chilling breeze of the evening, the bright and beautiful lights of the city.

The sound of the cars beeping, the crowds of people talking and walking in the crossways, sidewalks, the blinking of trafic lights and walk signs, basically what made the city, the city.

A smile adawned y/n's face as they took another deep inhale. They took their phone out of the skirt pocket and looked to check the time.

7:49pm

"Huh? Killian's a bit late... I'll give him a few more minutes" y/n said to themselves as they looked back to their phone screen to see a message pop up...

f̶r̶o̶m̶ H̶a̶w̶k̶s̶

Y/n relaxed a little and slightly shifted their potion on the bench, pulling their phone close to their face.

Bird brain ⋛⋋(◐⊝◑)⋌⋚:

7:50pm

Hey birdy,  I'm sorry about earlier,
ya know lunch? I'd like to make it up
to you for dinner? How does that sound??
read 7:50pm

Y/n playfully rolled their eyes looking away from the screen and looking from side to side, seeing if Killian had arrived or was rushing through the crowds of people. He wasn't.... a slight hint of disappointment weighed on their chest. A hard huff left their lips as the leaned back into the bench.

-PING-

Another message from Hawks caused them to look back to the phone screen.

I got held up at the agency because
of some paper work and I COMPLETELY
forgot to text you.
I apologize for not notifying you in some
other way. (」><)