*By younder window* pt.2

Hawks gave a hum in response to their request as he turned around and walked back to the kitchen to grab his OWN mug of tea.

"Yeah of course, what is your question??"

"How did you know where the tea leaves were? I never really shown you around my apartment "

Hawks stopped for a moment and turned his head over his shoulder to y/n's figure and turned around and leaned against the counter top, as his elbows rested on the counter, hold his mug in both hands.

Of course he was prepared for any of his slip ups he would do from time to time with them, like knowing where the tea leaves would be one of them.

"I went through the cabinets.."

He said simply and calmly as he took a sip from his mug. They quirked a brow but it slowly faded away as they continued to think about it.

"Well... I mean that does make since, but still... It's questionable.."

Hawks let out a fake yet hurt gasp in response

"Wow.. I'm so hurt there birdy. We've only just met and accusing me of such a thing, really?"
He said sounding hurt, well he was somewhat hurry even tho it's a lie, he already knows your quarters like the back of his wings.

They gave a giggle, a giggle that could only bring a smile to Hawks lips.

"I'm sorry Hawks... I didn't mean it like that"

"No no, I completely get it birdy... I'm just some random guy that entered your home and-"

He stopped.... He stopped talking as he heard their laugh, that genuine laugh he had yet to hear up close. The laugh that was for him only and him alone.

"No no.. Hawks, it isn't like that at all in promise. I've just been paranoid as my friends would say..."

They said as their voice because quieter and quieter as they had continued with the sentence.

They placed a hand over their forehead as they started having a headache.

T̶h̶e̶ f̶i̶r̶s̶t̶ s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶r̶u̶g̶ n̶o̶w̶ i̶n̶ t̶h̶e̶ w̶o̶r̶k̶s̶

"What do you mean paranoid lately??" Hawks questioned, of course he noticed that you were started to get a headache after all, he basically slipped the drug into your tea..

Oԃσɾʅҽʂʂ αɳԃ ƚαʂƚҽʅҽʂʂ

"I-..." they started and not long after they started to feel dizzy as they dropped their mug, falling to the floor with a CLANK

S̶t̶a̶g̶e̶ t̶w̶o̶ o̶f̶ t̶h̶e̶ d̶r̶u̶g̶s̶ e̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶

"I'm... I'm not feeling to good.."
They said with blurry vision as they started to look at the honey blonde male in front of them.

Hawks stood there with a smirk as he eyed their helpless figure wobbly and unbalanced as they were struggling to keep their body up, desperately holding onto the chair on the other side of the counter.

"H-hawks.. Hey.."

They said tiredly as their body finally gave out and fell to the floor. They were still somewhat conscious as they heard Hawks footsteps echo, their eyes struggling to stay open...

S̶t̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ t̶h̶r̶e̶e̶ a̶n̶d̶ f̶o̶u̶r̶ n̶o̶w̶ i̶n̶ a̶f̶f̶e̶c̶t̶

"H-hawks..."

"Shhhhh shhhhh, ႦαႦყႦιɾԃ"
Hawks shushed as he ran his fingers through their hair. His hand traveling down their back, stopping mid center rubbing soothing circles into their back.

"Just close your eyes, it'll all be just a bad dream when you wake up.."

He said, as their eyelids became heavier and heavier.

"нαωкѕ.."
They let out before falling deeper and deeper into a their slumber.

Hawks smirked at their unconscious figure, their face being so peaceful and relaxed...

If only they knew what was to become of these events, along with what Hawks had in store for them...

"₮ⱧɆ ĐⱤɄ₲ ₵ɆⱤ₮₳ł₦ⱠɎ ĐØɆ₴ Ⱨ₳VɆ ł₮'₴ Ɇ₣₣Ɇ₵₮₴ ⱧɄⱧ?"

"It also worked faster then I expected, now didn't it darling y/n?"

He chuckled to himself with his smirk still plastered on his face. He grabbed his jacket from the chair, putting it on and picking up y/n's sleeping form, laying limp in his arms. He gave them a small kiss on the forehead.

Hawks walked to the open window, he glanced back down back to them and said,

"You'll be mine alone y/n...."

"...forever..."

_______________________________
I'm so so SOOOOO sorry for it being really short, I didn't want to make chapter 2 so long since it's alright long enough (σ'')σ and yeah, I didn't want it to be like boring ig if it's alright boring sorry (). But yeah hope you enjoyed the story so far! See ya later you simps ✨☺️