𝚃𝚁𝚄𝚂𝚃

y/n's pov
"ready to go?" vinnie asks. i nod my head and we make our way to the new years party. i'm kinda nervous. i'm slowly gaining trust in vinnie again. but it's hard. i want us to end the year together without fighting again.

"hey, hey y/n... i'm not gonna do anything. i promise. please don't stress about it." he tries to comfort me. i take a deep breath and nod my head.

[ outfit ]

[ outfit ]

we walk into the house, girls wearing dresses, others dancing, some making out in a corner, and many young adults drunk.

"come on, loosen up, let's get a drink." vinnie pulls my hand going to the kitchen. he pours us both a shot.
"here." i grab the shot glass and quickly gulp it down, the tequila burning my throat.

"you guys actually came!" liya cheers and places a pink headband on my head that spells out HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021.

i look at her dilated pupils indicating she's drunk.
"COME ON Y/N LETS DANCE!" she yells and pulls us to the dance floor. i look back and see vinnie laughing.

her hips sway on my body, my body moving in sync with hers. she wraps her arms around my neck, her face dangerously close to mine.

"you're so hot. ooo my bestfriend is hot. nice lipgloss. mmm vinnie is so lucky. kiss me." she says random shit. i laugh at her words and how she's acting right now.

she quickly grabs my face and smashes her lips onto mine. i feel her tongue glide across my bottom lip making me pull my head back.

"what?" she pouts. "kiss me again. i liked it." she giggles. it's not the first time this has happened, liya is something else when she's drunk.

"i have to check on vinnie." i pull her hands off my neck.
"noooo stay with meeeee" she slurs. liya grabs me waist forcing me to stay with her.

"dance with me for a little bit." liya looks down at my body.
"liya you're drunk as hell. how many drinks did you have?"

"one... three... eight... mm i don't know." she giggles causing her to hiccup.

______

liya and i have been dancing for like an hour now and i forgot about vinnie. i pull myself away from a drunken liya and attempt to look for vinnie.

i stumble and fall into somebody. i look up and see a tired vinnie.
"how much did YOU drink?" he looks down at me.

"mmm five shots... i think. i lost count." i shrug.
"okay. can we just go home?" he looks a bit stressed.

"but but - we barely got here." i grab his hand and pull him to the couch placing kisses all over his face.
"y/n.. y/n.." he pulls back. i tilt my head and notice a few red spots on his neck.

i don't recall giving him those.
"vinnie wha-"
"oh well if it's isn't miss y/n." emily cuts me off.

i turn around and face her.
"what emily?"
"so you're here. why don't we have some fun and play a round of truth or dare?" she raises an eyebrow.

"why not." i walk over to the living room, emily sitting infront of me.
"truth or dare?" she asks.
"truth."

"is it true you went to vinnie after he cheated on you?"
"true. truth or dare?" i look deeply in her eyes.
"truth."

"is it true you got with michelle's boyfriend when they were together." i say the secret i've been keeping. she looks at michelle as she begins to cry.

"emily how could you do this.. you're my bestfriend."
"bitch. truth or dare?" she ignores her crying bestfriend.
"truth."

"is it true your little boyfriend over here just had sex with faith upstairs a few minutes ago." she crosses her legs. i loose my attitude towards her and shift it over to vinnie.

he looks down and all of a sudden, all the alcohol leaves my body.
"is - is this true?" my voice cracks.
"y/n.. can we just talk about this in private please."

"ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION! IS IT TRUE?" tears spilling.
"y/n..."

i nod my head and walk out the door, pushing past people.
"Y/N PLEASE WAIT!" i hear vinnie chase after me.

"WAIT FOR WHAT? THIS ISN'T WORKING AT ALL. EVERYTHING IS A JOKE TO YOU. AM I A JOKE? DO I LOOK LIKE A JOKE TO YOU? I TOOK YOU BACK WHEN I SHOULDN'T HAVE. just forget it vinnie." i wipe my face.

"i'm so sorry, i am. the heat of the moment got to me and don't act like you didn't just kiss liya." he tries to make the situation 50/50.

"oh please- who doesn't kiss their girl bestfriend?! i'm not sexually attracted to her fucking idiot. stop justifying your acts."

"so that easily you're giving up?" he scoffs.

"STOP. DONT. I TOOK YOU BACK AFTER YOU CHEATED. WE DONT WORK, IT'S TOXIC! LET'S JUST FORGET ABOUT US!" i yell through my tears.

"y/n i really do lov-"
"thank you for the promise ring vinnie. i love it." faith giggles as she shows off the ring.

i stare at the both of them and don't care if anybody sees me crying at this point.
"y/n.. pleaseee.." he begins to cry.
"happy new year vinnie." the fireworks go off while people yell happy new years to one another.

i guess i lost him for the new year...

A/N
yupp got the idea from "after we collided".

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.