𝙲𝙾𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙼𝙴

3rd person view
as the happily married couple lay in bed asleep, tangled in eachother's arms, their 5 year old little girl is excited thinking about halloween and all the candy she'll get.

the 4'5 girl quickly pushes the covers off her and jumps out of bed making her way to her parents room across the hallway. she stands on her tippy toes and pushed the heavy door open.

y/n pov
i open my eyes hearing the bedroom door open. i look up to be met with my daughter and her messy curly bun. "GOOD MORNING MAMA!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN" "shh baby, your dad is still sleeping. happy halloween my love" i chuckle as she wraps her small arms around my neck.

i feel movement next to me and hear "good morning my favorite girls" from vinnie who looks at our energetic daughter.

"did i wake you up..." iivorey asks her dad as her eyes start welling up with tears. "baby, no you didn't. come here" he reassures her as his arms are open for her to hug.

"what do you want for breakfast my love" i ask our daughter. "uhm uhm... can we have orange pancakes and uh uh puhk-puhkin spice on top with eggs and bacon" she struggles to say as she looks at me with her beady eyes

"yes we can ivv. cmmon' let's go brush our teeth and go downstairs so you can watch a halloween movie while you wait" i tell her as i scoop her up in my arms

"but i wanna help you cook" she tells me as we walk downstairs to the kitchen , once we finished brushing our teeth. "okay baby you can help me. get the eggs and pancake mix please"

as i get the rest of the ingredients and wait for her to give the eggs and mix to me i feel vinnie kiss my cheek while his arms rest on my waist.

"mmm.. yes?" i ask him looking into his brown hazel eyes. "nothing, just admiring the women i'm spending the rest of my life with" he says as i feel like cheeks heat up.

"MOM HERE I CANT REACH!!" my daughter yells up at me as i look down at her seeing the box of eggs about to be dropped. "sorry love" i chuckle at her short body, as i take the eggs and mix.

a few minutes into cooking i see vinnie and ivvorey messing around while mixing the pancakes and orange food coloring. uh uh this isn't gonna end well...

and... boy was i right. i look up into a white dust of air. "DADDDDD!!!" i hear ivv giggle and try to swat all the flour out her way

3rd person view
as the family of 3 laugh and try to finish making breakfast without any more mess, all iivorey can think about are the candy and the costume she's going to wear

"mama when can i wear my costume" iivorey asks her mom with dog eyes. "iiv you have to wait till around 5 to wear it." her mom replies back to her as vinnie just sits there eating his food.

"fine..." the daughter replies with a pout.

vinnie's pov
"iiv how about you help us with giving out the candy to all the other boys and girls later and then you can wear your costume a little bit earlier?" i try to reason with my stubborn daughter.

"OK DAD" she giggles while clapping her hands in joy. "i really dislike you" i hear my wife say to me as she glares at me.

"what can i say? perks of being the favorite parent" "SILLY DADD. MAMA IS MY FAVORITE NOT YOU" i hear iivorey says making my jaw drop and y/n go into a fit of laughter.

𝙰𝙵𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝙵𝙰𝚂𝚃

y/n pov
"okay baby, go get in the shower. i'll be there in a few seconds." i tell iiv as i dry my hands. "babe can you take iivorey trick or treating for an hour while i give out candy?" i turn around asking my husband.

"yeah and then you'll take her the next hour since you're her "favorite" he says with sarcasm in his tone.

"MAMA WHERE ARE YOU. I DONT HAVE ALL DAY" both vinnie and i hear upstairs as we look at eachother laughing. "yeah she has your attitude" vinnie laughs.

as i walk into the bathroom i see iivorey coloring on the bathtub with her washable crayons. "hey mama i've been waiting forever".

"baby you are so dramatic. cmon let's get you washed so you can get in you costume"

𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴 𝚂𝙺𝙸𝙿 𝚃𝙾 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴
it's currently 4:30 and iivorey has been bugging us to get into her costume. "OKAY iiv here cmon. let me put your hair into two pigtails and you can get into your costume okay?" i ask my happy daughter

"yes yes yes. HURRY HURRY" she says happily making me smile down at her.

as i finish her hair i pat her back as a sign to go get her costume so i can get her dressed. "UGH MOM YOU'RE TAKING FOREVERRR" iiv groans as she hands me her costume.

"iiv come here so you can be quiet" i tell her while she frowns at me.

"OHH , hi doctor" vinnie comes up behind us as he sees our daughter in her costume after all day.

"IM DOC MCSTUFFINSSS!!! MAMA , DAD YOU SEE ME" "yes baby we see you" both of us say in union.

 "okay doctor , cmon we have to go get your candy" vinnie grabs our daughter hand as we hear our doorbell ring and a few "trick or treats" being said

𝙴𝙽𝙳 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃
"mama , dad i got CANDDYYY" iivorey says as she pops a snicker in her mouth. "we know baby. but you need to sleep. your candy will be here tomorrow" i say as we tuck our child in bed, kissing her cheek.

-𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚞𝚜𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚘
-𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚏𝚝😭😭
-𝙸 𝙰𝙼 𝚃𝙰𝙺𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝚀𝚄𝙴𝚂𝚃𝚂 𝙱𝚃𝚆
- 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚢𝚎𝚍 <𝟹𝟹
•𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚏𝚎, 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚊 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚣𝚎. 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚢 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚏 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎
-𝚗.