𝚂𝚄𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄

y/n's pov
"HE'S GOING TO PLAY YOU Y/N! YOU'RE PLAYING WITH FIRE. LEAVE HIM ALONE. HE'S NOT GOOD NEWS!" kio yells at me once vinnie leaves. "no he's not kio." "yes he is." maddy steps in.

they've all been 'warning' me about vinnie and how he's no good for me. "y/n, we're only telling you this because we know vinnie and we don't want to see you hurt because of it." jordan p sighs.

"you guys were the ones who said to get to know eachother." i raise an eyebrow. it's true, they were begging us to talk and be friends. now that we are, they're telling not to do it. it's annoying and confusing.

"yeah, but we didn't know you two would actually like eachother." maddy says with a bit off annoyance.

kio's pov
i walk upstairs to talk to vinnie. "do you actually like y/n or is she just somebody you wanna fuck and go?" i get straight to the point. "i actually like her. why?" he looks up from his phone.

i look down and see he's texting some girl. 'i'll be over in ten' i read off the screen. "do not get near her. i'm serious vinnie. you're not hurting my bestfriend. i'm not gonna let y/n get hurt over you." i shake my head disappointedly and exit his room.

"we'll see about that." i hear him mumble. "if i get hurt, i get hurt. just let me make my own decisions." i hear y/n as i walk down the stairs.

a year later

y/n's pov
"it's okay y/n he's not even worth it." liya rubs my back softly while i stare out the window, my mind blank. i knew they were warning me and, boy, were they right. now i'm sitting here crying over a boy who never cared for me.

"a year wasted. i'm-" i stop once i feel myself about to cry. "i know you want to say 'i told you so'" i look at liya who's shaking her head.

"nope i actually don't. y/n, youre your own person. it's part of life. you've told me to not mess with somebody but i still did. i cried over and over. but now i'm with a man i love a lot." she smiles sweetly. i sigh and get out of her embrace, walking downstairs to get something to eat.

i'm not really crying over the fact he played me. who am i kidding, yes i am. what hurts the most is that he told me "you're just a body to me y/n, nothing more. it's half the reason boys want you." is that really how people see me?

i slowly eat the chip in my hand, dosing off, getting lost in my thoughts. "you good? EARTH TO Y/NNN!" a finger snaps in my face. i enter back to reality and see a shirtless vinnie making me get up.

"wait-" he grabs my arm. "what vinnie?" i sigh weakly, looking down. i feel his finger under my chin up making me look up at him, my heart fastening at the action. "i'm really sorry y/n. you know i love you right?" his index finger now tracing my figure.

"you're such a liar. get off." i slap his hand making him grab it. "fine, since you don't wanna believe me, let me show you." his hands push me onto the table behind us, vinnie instantly lifting up my shirt.

"but- vin- peop- they ca-can walk in." i try to warn him as he pecks kisses on my neck. "okay?"

a month later

"i'll never get tired of this." he pants as he lays down next to me. "mhm." "Y/N WHERE ARE YOU? I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" i hear kio yell. i get up but fail, falling onto the bed.

"here." vinnie chuckles, handing me his hoodie. "thanks." i put the clothing over my head and limp out the room. "do not tell me- jesus christ y/n. what the fuck is wrong with you?" kio pinches the bridge of his nose.

"nothing." i cross my arms. "you're such a bitch for vinnie, it's embarrassing. he TOLD YOU HE ONLY WANTS YOU FOR YOUR BODY! yet you're still letting him- nevermind y/n." he rolls his eyes and walks off.

i stand there realizing what i've been doing for the past month. every day i always end up in vinnie's room or he ends up in mine and it always ends the same. this is how our "relationship" was.

vinnie goes on about his day like nothing happened. if anything he goes on dates with other girls. "you're a bitch for vinnie..." i replay kio's words.

maybe i am and honestly i don't care.

A/N
idk why i thought of this but i did.
i am a married person🙈👯‍♀️
jup. stink stink🥺🥺🥺🥲♾💍

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.

thinking about when i used to update like three times a day😐