𝙱𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙰𝚈𝙰𝙻 𝙿𝚃.𝟸

"...she's downstairs..."

y/n's pov
"hey y/n..." i hear his voice. i look up and smile a bit.
"uhm i'm sorry about your dress. i was drunk and i know that's not an excuse but my feelings got the best of me. i'm sorry. i really am."

"it's fine, i guess. why didn't you tell me you felt that way?" i ask making him look down
"would it have made a difference?" he raises an eyebrow.

"i guess not..." the tension is the air building by the second.
"uhm, do you mind if i go over your guys's house and apologize to mar?"
"yeah cmon." i grab my keys and drive to our house.

______

"hold up, i'll call him down here. make yourself comfortable." i tell vinnie. i walk up the stairs and try to open the doorknob. it's locked.
"shit- go go. hide here really quick." i hear whispers from the other side of the door.

the door opens with a flustered mar.
"girl, just come out the closer or wherever you are." i cross my arms. the girl walks our shamefully.

"i'm sorry- i didn't know- i-" the girl stutters.
"i don't care. you didn't owe me loyalty, this bitch did." i point at mar.
"babe i can explain."

"i really don't wanna here it tho. here's the ring and you could've saved everybody the trouble and NOT have married me yesterday." i throw the wedding ring at him.

"aye, hey, what's wrong?" vinnie grabs my shoulders as i storm down the steps.
"WHAT IS HE DOING HERE!?" mar yells from upstairs.

"how dare you come up in my house and act like you care about my wife all of a sudden. you ruined her dress." he walks up to vinnie.

"okay cheater. shut up." vinnie snickers. my mouth drops open as i clap my hand on my mouth. i watch as mar punches vinnie. oh my god.

"relax." i try to break up the fight. "you have no right to be upset. you cheated and did all this unnecessary stuff yesterday for nothing." i finally break it up.

"shut up." mar's fist comes in contact with my left cheek. i grab my cheek as tears form from the pain.
"DONT YOU DARE PUT YOUR HANDS ON Y/N!" vinnie yells from behind me.

i quickly stop vinnie making him frown.
"get out." i look at mar blankly.
"it's our house. so if anything, YOU get out."

"who's name is on the lease? who payed for the furniture? who payed for the wedding? who payed for your tux? who payed for that bed you just had sex in? that's right, ME." i cock an eyebrow.

"doesn't mean shit." he glares at me.
"i'll leave then, at least i never had to depend on somebody. i can pay for my own shit." i laugh and grab my keys.

"you're not gonna get your clothes?" i hear mar from behind me.
"nah, i'll just buy more. OH, and the divorce papers will be here soon. don't worry i'll pay for that too." i slam the door behind me.

"you okay y/n?" vinnie asks in the passenger seat.
"yup." i focus on the blurry road infront of me.

"y/n, you're about to cry. pull over, i'll drive."
i attempt to pull over, but it's too late. a truck slams into my door.

"Y/N!" vinnie's voice surrounds me. everything goes blurry, slowly blacking out.

A/N
😜😜you're welcome. MHM.
it's to frustrating typing w these
acrylics. they've been cutting me
and it hurts! i can't even take
them off😐😐🧍🏽‍♀️. pain is all
we know.

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.

THANK YOU FOR 200K reads and 5K votes 😳💖💗💕💕!!!

also if you see me reply to comments three weeks ago, don't mind that. i feel bad for not responding and at the time i wasn't feeling that well so i didn't respond.