𝙰𝙳𝙾𝚁𝙴

vinnie's pov
i look at y/n smiling as she talks to my brother. her smile, the dimple popping out every time somebody makes her laugh.

"you have a bit of drool!" i hear reggie say, knocking me out my stare. i roll my eyes at him and focus my attention back on y/n.

she turns around with a little smile on her face. we make eye contact making her turn around nervously. she hates eye contact.

"this is so boring. i'm stealing my girlfriend back." i get up and grab y/n.
"bye bestie!" reggie says to y/n.
"bye bestiee." she giggles as i pull her to my room.

"you know you could be more gentle." she crosses her arms. "uh huh come here." i pull her in between my lap, her looking down at me as i wrap my arms around her waist.

she looks down at me and i admire her.
the tint on her cheek from the light blush she put on, the false eyelashes that almost hide her eyes, the highlight that's reflecting off the sun, and the glittery lip gloss shimmering.

"what?" she laughs. i grab her closer and cup a hand on her face, bringing her in. i slowly kiss her tasting the coconut lipgloss.

our lips move in sync as she relaxes into the kiss. i swipe my tongue across her bottom lip and she obliges, parting her lips a bit.

i swiftly insert my tongue exploring her mouth. the kiss turns into a make out, y/n now sitting on my lap, both my hands resting on her ass.

i see a bright flash go off and we both pull away to see reggie laughing.
"I'LL SEND IT!" he smiles and walks off.

i shake my head and look at y/n who's smiling, her eyes beady.
"what was that for?" she tilts her head.
"nothing, i just really love you." i peck kisses all over her face making her try to pull her face back.

"i love you too." she wraps her arms around my neck pulling me into her.

• o

o •

o •

❤︎450,000 likes
vinniehacker <33
@y/n.__

comments disabled

A/N
mm. still mad about ur unneeded comment😐.
anyways had no motivation at all today.
pulled this out my ass.

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.