𝙿𝙴𝚁𝙵𝙴𝙲𝚃?

y/n's pov
"can you shut up for once and move out my way" i look at vinnie who keeps doing this to purposely piss me off. "make me move." "oh my god. we have to go get ready for tonight. do you want to be late?" i cross my arms. he simply looks at me and shrugs.

"you're so agitating. if you're not gonna go and act childish then that's on you, but i'm going" i grab my wallet and phone, heading out the house.

______

"hi y/n you never come in this late" my makeup artist says as she hugs me. "i know i know, sorry. just got caught up in a few things." we both walk into the building, a few other influencers and actors giving me a quick 'hi' and 'how are you'.

i sit down in the seat and she begins to do my makeup. scrolling through my phone i notice a tweet vinnie posted not too long ago.

i sigh already knowing where this is gonna lead for the rest of the night

i sigh already knowing where this is gonna lead for the rest of the night. why would he do this out of all days, today? "yeah just sit right there and we'll get you ready." i turn my head and see vinnie, his eyes darting away from mine as he sits next to me.

the makeup and hair artists in the room exchange a few looks with each other, the tension in the room becoming thick. this is what i mean when i say i don't want our issues to be put on social media.

"trouble in paradise?" she whispers as she applies foundation. i nod slightly, she shoots me a quick sympathy look. "it's okay though, every relationship is like this" i half lie. vinnie and i have been arguing for six months now.

we're trying to save this relationship for the sake of social media and my recent movie role didn't help that at all.

______

"okay, you two are clearly walking the red carpet together. america's favorite couple" the director says with jazz hands. both vinnie and i send a few looks knowing that quote is complete bullshit. "alright, go walk!! cling arms and when they take pictures kiss. PERFECT MEDIA PICTURE."

vinnie throws his head back as i forcefully grab his arm and link our arms. "stop being fucking childish and do this for social media. you already put half our business out there" i whisper angrily.

"oh please, you wouldn't feel offended if it wasn't about you. but yet again, you are a great actress right?" i sigh and plaster a fake smile, lights flashing in my eyes. "y/n y/n, when do you think vinnie is going to purpose to you?"

"never know" i laugh and shrug. "won't be anytime soon" vinnie mumbles. i quickly stomp my heel into his foot, nobody seeing it due to my dress covering the ground. "ah okay. vinnie, what's your favorite thing about y/n?"

he glances down at me making me inhale a deep breath. i swear if he does something trifling right now. "how much she cares about people. even when she's not happy, she tries her best to please people. something i always loved about her" he places a loving kiss on my lips.

i slightly smile but half of me still feels bad. he more than likely did this for the media and nothing more. "i did mean that part y/n" he whispers in my ear.

we both stand in the interviewing section and the next question makes my heart drop. "so vinnie, how do you feel about y/n's new movie? you know, with the whole sex scene and everything."

i feel his body tense up next to me making me suck my teeth, looking down at my dress. "she's a great actress like always, sometimes too good" he masks up his shady comment with a laugh "but about the sex scene, i guess that's what comes with it. right?"

"true true but do you think that's considered cheating?" if this man wasn't an interviewer and we weren't on national television, i would've already punched him. who asks these kind of questions. "i don't think it's considered cheating. it was just acting and nothing more. we all know who really gets to do - no i don't think it's cheating" vinnie catches himself.

"great talking to you guys" the guy smirks while walking off. "such a shitty ass person" i mumble, vinnie chuckling. we walk into the building where all the other actors and influencers sit.

______

this whole night everybody's been asking how vinnie feels about the sex scene. are people that dense? IT'S ACTING and it's not like we actually did it. vinnie on the other hand has been replying with the same answer, but i can tell he's irritated with it.

"see this is why i didn't want you to do the damn scene. you could've said no and somebody else could've done it" vinnie says blankly as he stares at the stage ahead of us. "and give up a big movie opportunity? i never said anything about some of the movie roles you took, did i? no because i supported you no matter what, regardless how i felt."

"and don't even act like this movie is the reason we're not okay in our relationship. we've been arguing for the past six months" i add on. he turns his head at me, no emotion to be seen. "then let's break up. there's no need for us to be together. clearly you don't respect how i feel and i'm not making you happy."

narrative
y/n stares at him in disbelief. just at the right time, she's called up to stage as 'best movie of the year'. y/n gets up and walks to the front of the room, the other casting members side by side.

"you and jayden can speak" they whisper to y/n, y/n mentally groaning. 'just my luck. vinnie's already mad with the whole scene and now i have to speak with the guy i did the scene with...' she thinks to herself.

"thank you guys for this, it means so much. i loved working with everybody but this movie couldn't have been the best it was without y/n. she's one of the greatest people i've ever worked with. everybody can agree with me on that" jayden looks back at the cast, all of them nodding and agreeing. "hopefully we can work together again" he ends his speech with placing a kiss on y/n's cheek.

vinnie sits in the crowd, anger rising by the second. he envies jayden and y/n. he's not mad about the scene, he's more so mad about the comments and replies speaking on the 'chemistry' y/n and jayden had in the movie. jealousy at its finest.

the woman goes up to speak, jayden placing a comforting hand on her back "like he said, thank you for this, it means a lot. we couldn't have won it without you guys. big thanks to the directors and producers. i loved working with all of you and thank you to the people who supported me through all of this."

the whole time she speaks, her and vinnie stare at each other the whole time.

end of the night

they walk out the building extremely tried with everything. y/n wants to go home while vinnie is too scared to deal with whatever's about to happen. "hey y/n, i'll see you tomorrow at lunch with everybody else?" jayden quickly stops them. she scratches her head and nods feeling uncomfortable standing between vinnie and him.

"so you're still meeting up him with after everything?" vinnie says unamused once jayden leaves. "it's with the whole movie cast, relax. you shouldn't even care no more. you broke up with me remember?"

A/N
... choke.
but thanks for 800K <3
-n.