𝙼𝙰𝙳 𝙿𝚃.𝟸

i push by him.

y/n's pov
"y/n stop." i feel him tug on my arm.
"WHAT VINNIE? did you just forget what you told me? cause from my point of view, it seems like your friends are more important than your girlfriend."

"y/n, i didn't mean for it to come out that way. it's just that they always tell me that you're no good for me and that you're holding me back in life." he tells me.

"who the fuck said that?" i laugh.
"emily, nicole, and faith." he whispers.
"oh and you believe them? they literally LIKE you. of course they're gonna say some bullshit like that." i throw my hand in the air.

i see him put his head down and bite the inside of his cheek. "you feel that way huh? you think i'm holding you back in life.." i question.

"it's not- it's just, i don't think we compliment each other. you're too, i guess, mean." he sighs.

"how am i mean? and don't mention what i did to faith. she sat here and touched up on a TAKEN person and was willing to keep it a secret. but i'm mean? right.. i'm not letting anybody embarrass me or my relationship."

"SHE WAS BLEEDING OUT!" he yells.
"and you were ABOUT TO CHEAT. i don't care that she was bleeding, just like YOU didn't care about her dry humping you." i defend myself.

"oh my god y/n." he groans.

"you're obviously having a hard time with this situation, so i'll make it easier for you. go with faith or whoever you choose to be with. i'm not gonna feel bad when i didn't do anything. this whole thing started because i didn't feel a boy touch me. it's honestly stupid." i shake my head and walk towards the steps.

"STOP DENYING IT. YOU DID Y/N! HOW DO YOU NOT FEEL SOMEBODY GRAB YOUR WAIST!"

"i'm not denying it, i really didn't. i don't know, maybe because i was talking to my friends and many people were around us, so i just thought it was nothing to think about." i point out the obvious.

"and you're still gonna deny it." he gets upset again.

"IM NOT! okay fine, i did feel him touch me and i didn't do anything. is that what you wanted?" i lie just for this whole thing to be over with.

"now you're not taking it seriously y/n. you know what, you're right, this is over. i can't be with somebody who can't own up to their mistakes."

"and i can't be with somebody who's willing to cheat because they're upset over a MISUNDERSTANDING." i agree.

the end.

A/N
yes or no?
and pick a day
^^ choose wisely🙏🏽.

hope you enjoyed <33
-n.

also do y'all play the music while reading?🚗