9

• Sleep over

Avery's shout silence the room, no one spoke except for a cough made by a young man named William- the prime minister's son.

*cough

"Sorry for shouting, I'm just exhausted, uncle Zane and auntie Callie I apologize"

"No it is fine, dear. Sorry to disturb you." Callie, Avery's aunt said with a little smile then lightly laugh.

"It seems we disturb you dear..." Zane replies then give a meaningful look to his daughter.

"We shall leave you alone now, good night my dearest daughters" he added them left the room with his wife

****

"So? Why are you here... this late?" Avery started still lying on her bed

"Sorry sis, we just got this idea to do this activity tonight" Calynn said then move towards Avery's bed

"Sorry to barge in, Faye-chan" Arabella said while blinking and pouting cutely.

"Tss, what now? Stupid is tired and your wasting my time here" William snorts.

"Oh come on Wil! Don't ya be like that, hey let's do this stuff! I don't wanna return to the castle it's so boring and my royal activities are hectically annoying" Aiden, the prince exclaim with a weird look on his face

"Such annoying! Fine whatever, let's have sleep over so that I can sleep already!"

****

They played cards, board games, and guessing games still there sleep over is  boring and everyone doesn't have any energy to waste on doing such bored sleep over, however, when Avery suggested to them to just go to sleep they all exclaimed 'no'.

"I've got a perfect idea" Calynn exclaimed joyously.

"Let's play cards!" she added.

"Annoying" Avery

"Shut it stupid" William

"Cards! Ya all in!" Aiden

"What idea is it?" Arabella question Calynn ignoring the prince.

"Hide in the Dark!" Calynn said to all then continues... "You know, just like hide in seek but we will play outside..... in the dark! The rules are still the same with the original hide in seek but with a twist."

"Sound exciting!" Aiden

"Hmm... okay Calynn but this is the last game." Avery

"Shut it stupid you're a killjoy" William

"I'm sleepy and so tired so i won't argue with you, birdbrain" Avery

"Stupid"

"Jerk"

"Stupid"

"Jerk"

"STUPID"

"JERK!JERK! Arghh!"

"Faye-chan relax, you two are always quarreling like a couple-" Arabella didn't finish talking when the two glared at her direction making her stop. On the other side, Aiden just keep on laughing. While Calynn is enjoying eating some blueberry pie gracefully.

"Let's just play then sleep!" Avery said and the game begins.

It was a very very very loud and exciting night for the five of them playing Hide in the dark at night, where the breeze of the wind is cold and the only light is the moon's ray and the shiny shimmering stars in the sky. They stare at the wonderful evening before them and have different thoughts.