3

1 month passed~

I still can't believe that it's been a month after I died then reincarnated into Avery. Well, everything is doing smoothy with my new life. For the past 1 month since I got here me and my uncle's family have had gotten very close. I also know what this kind of place we live in which is very different from where I once live with high techs. Here, we use carriages instead of cars and that's a very good thing to me too cause I definitely have a terrible car sickness and I hate travelling before now I can travel anywhere just erase the fact that I'm being lazy to do it. I also found out that there are 3 kingdoms in my new world (more like continental places), Amaterasu the kingdom where I live is a very busy yet harmonious kingdom except for the villages here, its population is over 9+ trillion high right? We also had our King and Queen here specially we have royal monarchy ruling us but there job is more like a President whatsoever. Anyways, let's move on from another kingdom which is Chiasa a Forest land kind of kingdom where they value and respect among them the plants and animals, next kingdom is Chinami a kingdom which is near of the seashore and the last lost kingdom the Emiyo kingdom who is considered the lost paradise. I don't have any idea about why they called it that and yes I am curious too but sad to say I already read all the history books and other books regarding this matter and still have no clues at all.

Anyways, Calynn (cousin sister) and me are fight buddies and is very different from each other which makes the both of us compatible. I am the weirdest type of kid who likes to spent my time reading, writing, doing boring stuff based on my mood swings while Calynn is the opposite. She's so energetic, cold-hearted freak, likes to eat a lot! I promise you I'm really envious of my cousin sister's body cause she never gain any fats at all even though she eat a lot lot! Typically speaking Calynn is certified as a glutton girl. *Sigh*

Bangg!

"Averyyyyyyyy! Let's play sister! Come on!" That's Calynn Levi Magnus my only cousin and big sister. She's one year older than me yet she acts like a childish girl. Anyways, I still love her.

"It's so hot outside, Calynn can't we just stay inside?" I barely ask her when she's dragging me out.

"Don't be silly, Avery. You have been staying inside the house for soooo long! Come on let's play! Or how about you fight me? My fighter instructor have teach me another move! So hurry up I wanna show you!"

"Alright, alright"

"Where are the two of you sisters going now?" Auntie Callie

"Mom I'm bringing Avery in the garden she needs sunlight! Look at her, she's been staying inside for too long!" Calynn exclaimed at Auntie Callie her mother.

"Calynn dear, that's a brilliant idea! Okay you both go and enjoy now!" Auntie Callie said with a smile. Huhuhu~ can I just stay inside please?

- - -

"Hello my beautiful daughters, good to see you here at the garden." Uncle Zane greeted both me and Calynn

"Hi dad, I want to spar with Avery again here if you want you can be the judge!" Calynn said with too much enthusiasm

"Me? Hahaha, no, no it's okay dear. I am actually very busy but I'll just tell the maids to make you something to eat later on"

"Uncle Zane, are you busy with 'those' things again?" I said raising my brows

"Hmm-mm, it's another case dear Avery do not worry I can handle it" he said and gently rubs my head

"Dad, your being weird again. Avery is not a guy, okay? You can't take her from me."

"Hahahaha, I know she's your lovable little sister Calynn so you better protect her okay?"

"Of course dad!"

Just what are these two freaks father and daughter up to now? I felt a chill down on my spine. Weird~

When Uncle finally left the both of us alone we started to have our spar. Or more like what we are doing now is hand to hand combat. And Calynn is really good. But I still win at the end.

"Phew~ how come your still good Avery! I really thought I can beat you today!" Calynn pouted at me

"Do not pout at me Calynn, you look like a little piglet"

"Don't be mean, Avery!"

"Fine, fine your cute but stop pouting okay?"

"Oh I almost forgot your birthday is this month right Avery?"

"Yes, I am turning 6 today and I can finally join you to the Academy, Calynn"

"Splendid! Then did you finally bought your dress already for the occasion?" Oh-uh... I clearly forgot to buy a dress. Calynn look at my expression and her happy face change

"Don't tell me..."

"I... umm, I forgot?"

"Whattt! Why didn't you say so? Your birthday is this Friday and today is Wednesday and you don't have any dress! I must tell mom and dad about this! Come on sister let's go!" And here we go again dragging me along... This is so tiring~ I need to lie down on my bed!

When Calynn meet Auntie Callie and Uncle Zane and told them about me having no dress yet for my upcoming birthday they quickly told the tailor to come but Calynn suggested that since it's my birthday I should shop with her today to buy a dress.

And so the both of us are now riding a carriage to get to the city plaza. Well, it's just for today I should just let it be.

"Young miss Calynn and Young miss Avery we are here" the driver said

"Alright! Let's hurry up sister!" Calynn immediately drag me out of the
carriage and here we go again.

"Look over there, Avery! It's a tailor shop! Let's go in!" Calynn pointed a weird eerie place. Certainly that place is not good for children... Especially us.

"Calynn, let's not go there. I have a bad feeling about the place"

"Don't be scared, Avery I am here! I will protect you! So let's go!" Calynn said and before I protest she is already dragging me to 'that' place. So scary~ It looks haunted! And before we both could enter Calynn bump to someone and since she holds my hand  she fall to the ground and same goes for me. Ouch! My butt~

"Ugly bitches are not allowed here" an angry cold voice of a man said.