2

Duke Magnus Estate

****

Zane Robert Magnus POV (Duke)

It has been a year since I got the news of my little sister's family being slaughtered... I still can't believe it! Damn! How can this happen! Who killed her! My sister, my only blood-related family. *Sob*

Bangg! - (sound of the door open)

"Dear! I've got some good news! *Sobs* Dear! She... She" my wife said. I look at her she's still crying so I calm her down. She is close to my sister they have been friends since before I married her. My wife Callie Lennette Magnus and the duchess.

"Calm down, stop crying dear. What good news are you implementing dear?"

"Her daughter! She is alive! Dear, her daughter is still alive let's go find her!"

I froze. My sister has a daughter? And she is alive! This is really a good news! After minutes I call my assistant to find any clues of my sister's daughter, my niece is still alive!

4 days passed~

"What did you say!" I shouted at my assistant after what he report to me about my niece. Who the damn mind bullies my sister's daughter! And she's adopted by an abusive farmer! Without any hesitation I call my dear wife Callie and told her everything regarding our niece and she started crying again. Which makes me even more angry! I will take our niece back! Little sister do not worry I'll make them pay for bullying your daughter!!! I swear!

As we ride on the carriage, in one sight I finally saw her small figure... She is beautiful like my sister and she has her silver hair but her eyes are mesmerizing azure colored must be from her father. No doubt about it she's our niece!

We followed her to a school.... And we saw everything. Those lowly commoners how dare they lay a finger on my niece! My wife stop crying and I can also feel she's angry! Definitely angry! After our neice lost her consciousness I quickly went over yet I stop after those students splash a bucket of water to her! Now I'm sooo mad!!! How dare they!

"Who the hell are you calling me ugly? You bullies!" She said. Whoa! That's my neice! She is not a Magnus for nothing! Hahaha... Still I'm mad 😠 but before that I told my wife to take the transfer papers for our neice so we both went to the damn ass principal.... What the heck! A slut!

"Oh my good! A handsome prince charming 😍❤️!"

"Tss"

"Are you looking for a wife? I'm single!"

"Touch my dear husband and you'll loss those filthy hands!" My dear wife said to the slut...

"Give me the transfer papers of Ms. ?" I glare at her and she immediately give it to me

"Are you close to that farmer ugly girl? Hahaha, she's nothing but a mere farmer daughter and that bitch always cause troubles for our school! Good, good you must be taking her away..." she said. And with just that the sluts face turn around because of my dear wife's slap- - or more like her big punch.

"You dare insult the Duke and Duchess' neice! You better know what your punishment is... It is DEATH! And do you even know who this girl is! She is Duke Nolan Gabriel Reagan and Duchess Alessia Zoelene Reagan only daughter. She is Avery Eleonor Faye Reagan and you all dare to insult her! You do deserve to Die! And I'll ensure to make it happen!" she stated to them and the once almighty slut kneels before us begging for her life but we just stared at her.

"Come on dear, let's look for Avery. I'll handle these aristocrats later on" I said to my dear wife and we left. We look for our neice and there we saw her went inside an infirmary. We even heard her argue and called the doctor stupid which make me laugh.

"Dear, let's go see her. I can't wait to see our niece! I must see Alessia's daughter!" my dear wife insisted. And of course we went inside together and there she is... Avery Eleonor Faye Reagan my little sister's daughter. She truly is beautiful like my sister except for the bruises she have.

"Oh my dear! We finally found her! Avery!" my wife said with concern on her voice

"She's hurt! Oh my goodness, dear call the doctor! Avery are you okay? We finally found you..."

"You there! Help my niece's bruises!" I angrily said to doctor

"Ye-yes duke- -" doctor

"No need, I'm already done." our neice said then she look at me and my wife with confuse look.

"Who are you? Who is Avery?"

"Avery, it seems we got late to rescue you we are so sorry dear. I am Callie Lennette Magnus your aunt." my wife introduce herself while sobbing so I hug her to calm her down

"Avery, I am your mother's big brother, Zane Robert Magnus your uncle. Thank the gods we finally found you, Avery. We are taking you home with us" I said to her. Then she started to cry. Seeing my neice cry is like something stab me in my heart. This is the same feeling when my sister cries.

"Who am I? *sobs* Where am I?"

"We will take care of you from now on, Avery. I'm sure your cousin will also be happy if we adopt you to our family and be sisters" yes of course. We should adopt her, my wife is a genius!

"Do you have anything to take with you? Let's go home now and enrol you to another school where she is. We are really sorry for being late, my dear niece. I promise will never leave you again and protect you from harm" I ask her but instead she smiled at me and my wife. Yes, we will adopt her and take care of her. Alessia, we will take good care of your only daughter so be happy with Nolan where ever you are.

"Thank you... for coming to pick me up, auntie, uncle"

******

"We are almost home, Avery. Are you excited to meet your big sister? Do not worry she's really nice"

The carriage stop at a big golden gate and then we went inside. A cheerful shout approach the couple and Avery. When the girl saw a little girl beside her parents her smile widens and she happily hug her.

"You are so beautiful! I am so glad to finally meet you, little sister!"

"She is our daughter Calynn Levi Magnus, Avery. Calynn, your so sweaty you should take a bath first before you hug your cousin"

"Come on mom, I'm not that sweaty! And don't embarrass me infront of my sister!"

"Hahaha, okay then how about you take her to her new bedroom it is beside yours, Calynn."

"Okay dad! Come on sis, let this big sister guide you!" Calynn takes Avery's cute hands and went along.

"Should I worry, dear?" Callie. The duchess said to her husband

"Hahaha, don't worry about that matter, my dear wife. Avery will not be like our daughter. She's definitely like her mother."

"Hmm-mm *nods* I suppose. Thank goodness they both get along fine"