5

Friday🎉 ~

In the Magnus Estate, everyone in the house was busy preparing for a wondrous occasion that they are all waiting for. This is the birthday of Avery and will be decided whether she replace her last name in Magnus or stay as a Reagan. The ball was very lively and is like a fairytale which is design by Avery, the birthday girl herself. The Duke and Duchess also busy themselves by putting more guards and knights in and outside the mansion. While Calynn was preparing for a surprise present for Avery. Many visitor will come and since Avery is excellent in handling things she insisted that she will be the one to handle the preparations for her birthday.

"Layer each of the cakes with their different flavor extracts and mini gullible fruits"

"Lights on the right on 3.6 degrees on the left"

"Change the carpets on the ones I brought and arrange the flowers according to their names"

"Move the sets of table for the king and the minister's on the 5.8 degrees in the center right"

"Don't curve the silk just hang it like waves"

"Everyone, after this arrange another long table in the west and east garden with the prepared foods"

"Miss Avery why the gardens?"

"It's my birthday and since everyone here is invited but cannot go here on the ball you'll be on the gardens. Knights on the east and maids, butlers, chiefs, callboys and the others on the west"

"Thank you, miss Avery"

"Let's hurry up it's almost time"

"Miss, what about you? You aren't still ready?"

"I'll be fine, I have a dress and I can move swiftly so let's finish this and have a lot of fun later"

"Yes, miss! Understood miss"

After few minutes later~

"We've made it on time!"

"We're done!"

"Good work everyone, you can rest now."

"No miss,we must prepare something first"

"Preparing for what? We are all finish- -"

"Come on miss Avery today is your birthday let this humble servant serve you and make you the most beautiful girl tonight!"

"Wait! Hold up~" Avery wanted to protest but the maids are strong so she just let it pass.

****

"Miss you are so dazzling!"

"You are so beautiful miss"

"Every guy will surely fall for you miss"

"Stop with the sweet words. Thank you."

"You are welcome, miss." The maids said giggling then left.

""Averyyyyyyyy! Wows! You look beautiful sister! 😍"

"Calynn, don't exaggerate it. You are more beautiful than me."

"Humble as always! Why can't you just admit it Avery dear" Auntie Callie

"Happy birthday Avery" Uncle Zane

"Thanks for your greetings. Calynn, today is my birthday aren't you greeting me?"

"Of course I am! Happy birthday my sister!"

"Hahaha"

"Let's go? The guests are already arriving on the ball" Uncle Zane informed us. So we quickly move our asses and go to the party.