Special Chapter

The night was so peaceful. The breeze is so cold but inside a room lay two people. The young man embrace the girl while kissing her. The two of them look at each other dumbfounded then they finally get to their senses and stand far away from each other. Both faces in red.

"I...I just intended to ask. You Idiot! Why did you kiss me!" Avery blurted out. She was caught off guard on his kiss but now she was so enrage!

"Ehem... I'm busy I won't entertain you." William said and sit back to his table and starts reading the paper works.

"Hmph! Idiot~" she said and walk to the door to leave then stop not facing him and said.

"You kiss me so you are my fiance. I am a possessive woman William you better watch out" she brazenly said then left. William after hearing her declaration lifted his lips for a smile.

"You're not the only one, Avery Eleonor Faye Reagan. My woman." he said acknowledging her.

- - - - - - -

A snap of finger awoke the man from his thoughts and he glared at the laughing guy beside him whom face is filled with amusement.

"Hey! What did you dream about Wil?" Aiden ask William when he woke up.

'A dream? Tsk! How infuriating! Why did I dream about.......... that kind of stuff!' William said still can't believe what he dream last night.

"Get out!"

"Woah, chill. Hahahaha, anyways we are free from works. Let's meet them today."

"En"

"You didn't have a wet dream, don't you?" Aiden tease William and he receive a death glare from the young man. He raise both his hands and left the room while laughing.

'Phew! He scared me there!' Aiden thought when he walk out still his face filled with amusement.

"Avery Eleonor Faye Reagan............... you little stupid" he whispered in the wind then begun reading the paper works at hand. He finished on time for lunch.

- - - - - -