𝟎𝟖

-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ༺ ˎˊ-▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chaos ensued after that.

Standing by the food line, Lee Suho yelled, "Han Seojun!" The name was spat with so much hate and pent-up rage that Natalia could only wonder what the cause of such a reaction from him is.

Suho stomped towards them, furious eyes set on the grinning guy beside Natalia. He then grabs Seojun by the collar of his uniform, forcing him to part from his seat while the whole time, Seojun's expression was short of nothing but unaffected.

Natalia didn't know whether she should be impressed or worried.

The temperature in the room had dropped, and everybody was on the edge of their seats, desperate to see what will happen next. Natalia, much to her disdain, found herself doing the same. Perhaps she's so desperate for entertainment that even a petty fight at school is something she now finds amusing.

Seojun scoffed, "Are you serious?" He muttered darkly under his breath. His eyes looked Suho up and down, assessing him as a predator would do to its prey. Though, in this case, Natalia's not quite sure who was who.

Suho stares right back, stubborn and unwilling to lose against Seojun. Natalia doesn't know the exact reason why, but she has an inkling feeling it's because of the stunned girl beside her. And built-up rage from whatever happened between them in the past. She's no Albert Einstein, of course, but the tension surrounding the two most popular boys in Saebom High was far too thick for Natalia to think they had no history.

Natalia looks around the cafeteria then, searching for someone who would dare to intervene with whatever the hell is going on with these two before it could get out of hand. She was disappointed⎯⎯or was she?⎯⎯to learn that there was no one.

She sighed, annoyed. Why does she always have to do everything herself these days?

"That's enough," Natalia spoke up, tone impassive. Even when all eyes snapped to her figure, now standing so she can level her eyes with the tall males before her, her face remained blank.

Seojun didn't miss a beat, "Stay out of this, princess." Murmurs from the watching crowd rose at his nickname for her. Natalia scowled at him, already regretting her decision of stepping up. Next time, she'd best do what these other fools did and just shut her mouth. Even if it pained her to do so.

Suho's gaze momentarily left Seojun's face so he can study hers, but that brief movement was all it took for Seojun to take advantage of his temporary distracted mind and broke free from his hold⎯⎯and then, before Natalia could even blink, Seojun's clenched fist was suddenly slamming into Suho's face; the punch so powerful it sent Suho falling to the ground with a pitiful thump.

"Um," Natalia stammered.

Suho recovers fast: he's back on his feet in just seconds and is in front of Seojun once more, gripping the fabric of his uniform while his other hand was raised, balled, and aimed, ready to attack. Specifically Seojun's face.