𝟏𝟓

-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ༺ ˎˊ- ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

It was late at night by the time Natalia left the Han residence with Jugyeong. Her movements are sluggish as she walks down the dim alleyway, drained. She shoves her phone inside her pocket after sending Bob a text, alerting him she was ready to leave and that she'll be waiting for him at the convenience store nearby.

"Are you taking the bus too?" Jugyeong took one of the buds of her earphones out to give herself better hearing.

Natalia shook her head, "I called someone to pick me up actually," She told her.

Jugyeong nodded her head, "All right then, I guess I'll get going. Get home safely!"

Natalia managed a small smile, "You too."

Jugyeong returned the gesture before heading for the bus stop, bobbing her head up and down to whatever song was blasting out of her earphones.

Alone, Natalia rubbed her temples with her knuckles, willing the growing ache in her head to go away as she walks to the store by the very end of the alley, opposite of where Jugyeong is going.

"Natalia!"

She stopped, "So you've finally decided to drop the nickname." Natalia drawled, doing a 180 degree turn to cast Han Seojun a dry grin. "I was wondering when you'd get sick of calling me princess."

Seojun comes to a stop beside her, fully-clothed and decent now. Unlike the last time she saw him. "And here I thought the nickname doesn't annoy you."

Her false act vanishes and so does her poor attempt of a friendly grin, "It doesn't," She bit out, knowing if Seojun were to know the nickname secretly makes her want to wring his neck, he would never stop using it against her. And that was the last thing Natalia wanted to happen.

"Doubt it,"

Frustrated that he'd caught her lie, Natalia changed the subject, "What did you call me for?"

"What?" He didn't see the question coming and was taken aback, "Oh, no reason." Seojun's confidence wavered, but he played it cool by shrugging his shoulders and looking around the area, pretending to search for something that wasn't even there.

Natalia poked her tongue against her cheek, "You said that last time too." Irked, she rolled her eyes and whirled around to continue her walk to the convenience store, done with this conversation already, when she sees a familiar BMW pull up by the driveway, telling her that her ride was here.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" She demanded in an exasperated tone when she noticed Seojun following her.

"Walking you home," He answers casually, hands in his pockets and eyes fixed on something ahead of them.