𝟏𝟒

-ˋˏ ༻ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ༺ ˎˊ- ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The basketball game was eventful, to say the least. It was full of knife-cutting tension and savage chants as the crowd cheered everytime their favored team's shoot went through the hoop, even more so whenever the unannounced stars of the game: Seojun and Suho, went head to head. Eventually though, Suho scored the winning shot and sealed his team's victory.

Natalia wasn't as happy as she thought she would be over Seojun losing. She wasn't happy, at all, in fact. She'd wanted Suho to lose the game in retribution for what he did to Jugyeong.

Then again, Suho didn't really seem all that excited when he won either.

Shaking the thoughts away from her head, Natalia slid on the seat beside a sulking Jugyeong. She'd just gotten back from purchasing burgers and drinks for the four of them after their appetites made themselves known through rather unpleasant circumstances back at the gym earlier.

"Here," She gave Jugyeong her share before giving Sujin and Sua their own, knowing the girl probably needs it more than they do. Food never fails to brighten moods.

They're at the final event for the day: the outdoor concert. Everyone is gathered around to listen to a few songs, some with their friends, others with their significant others. Night had fallen hours ago, leaving them in the dark with only a few luminous battery-powered lights scattered around the area to depend on for sight.

Natalia was biting into her burger, not quite listening to the concert since she's too occupied with sating her large appetite, when she hears that song start to play.

On her right, Sujin lets out a displeased sigh, "Seojun's gonna give Suho a hard time again because of this song."

Natalia stopped chewing, "What do Suho and Seojun have anything to do with Yoon Seyeon?" Yoon Seyeon, the boy who left this world too early that even people from the overseas heard of his tragic death. Including her. How does he fit in to Seojun and Suho's worlds? Natalia could only wonder.

"They were friends," Sujin answers.

Natalia straightened in her seat. Friends?

"What?" Jugyeong mumbled, probably as surprised as Natalia. If not, more.

Loud ringing suddenly stole Natalia's attention. Feling her phone vibrate in her bag, she pulled the device out, only to find her aunt's contact name flashing across her screen repeatedly. And when the call abruptly died, she found that her aunt and bodyguard had been spamming her with messages since noon, all of them telling her one thing: to go home.

Worried that something urgent had happened while she was gone, Natalia hurried to excuse herself to her friends, and rushed away without waiting for their replies.