-𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊: 𝙎𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙆𝘼
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙒𝙊:
"𝙎𝙈𝙊𝙊𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙀 "
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

TOMMY sat himself at the same table as the day before. He twiddled his thumbs, looking around the room for Ophelia. His legs didn't dare stand up to get lunch.

Usually he would pull out his phone and send a few snapchats or texts, but he waited patiently instead. The room seemed louder than usual.

He straightened out his posture while waiting. Minutes passed.

Tommy considered texting her. After a few more minutes passed he sighed and grabbed his phone.

[𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮]

blonde kid from lunch
hey are you here?

space monkey
i am i am
sorry i'm just running a bit late

blonde kid from lunch
oh alright
this is like betrayal but worse✋😔

space monkey
bruh shut up you hate me🙄
i'll be there soon you can get your food

blonde kid from lunch
how do you know i don't have my food yet😀

space monkey
i guessed🗿
now go get ur food stupid

blonde kid from lunch
😐

By the time Tommy got back with his food, Ophelia was already seated at the table with hers. "Oh, hey!" He grinned, sitting down.

The girl slid a smoothie to his side of the table. "You don't have any allergies, right?" She asked, taking a sip of hers.

Tommy looked at the smoothie with bright eyes. "No, I don't."

"Good," She mumbled. "It's strawberry banana."

"Thanks," He chuckled, beginning to eat his food. The boy isn't sure how to interpret the small gift from her.

The two got into a conversation quickly, but Ophelia kept her answers to his questions brief.

As the topics went dull, Ophelia figured she could spice up the conversation. "Five mil, huh?" She queued. Tommy choked on his food.

He nervously coughed. "What?"

Ophelia rolled her eyes, taking another sip of her smoothie. "So you're gonna tell me that you aren't TommyInnit?" She laughed. The boy let out a nervous laugh, as to follow her lead on the conversation.

"You found out rather quickly," He mumbled. "Are you stalking me or some shit?"

Ophelia sighed dramatically as she placed her phone on the table. "It really wasn't that hard to find you. I searched up 'Tommy Simons' and it popped up with 'TommyInnit.'" She explained, bored.

"Do you google all of your friends?" He cringed.

"Only the fun ones," She said with a snarky smile.

Tommy nodded slowly, continuing to eat his food. "Well, what did you think of it?" He questioned with a small head tilt.

The girl took note of the way he relaxed in his seat upon asking. "I was pretty impressed, I won't lie. As far as your content goes, it's pretty cool. I watched a few videos— your online persona is pretty close to your real personality. I respect that," She shrugged.

The boy seemed to take pride in her statement. "Well then," He mumbled with a small smile on his face.

"Stop acting so smug," Ophelia harrumphed, curling her back into the chair.

"Wha-wh— You prick!" Tommy raised his voice. The girl picked up her phone and avoided him completely. The thought of riling him up almost
made her crack a smile.

"Keep it down," She hugged, tapping away at the screen in front of her.

"Oh you little-"

Ophelia's eyes shot up from her screen, making direct eye contact with the boy. Her gaze cut him off. "Don't be shy. Finish that sentence, Tommy," She commanded.

Tommy crossed his arms and let out a rough sigh. "No," He grumbled. The girl shrugged, picking up her smoothie once more. "You're being a bit of a dick."

"I think you mean pussy," Ophelia corrected. Tommy's face flustered quickly. He grabbed his tray and got up to throw away the remainder of his lunch. The girl only laughed.

Tommy returned to the table without a comeback to her statement. "You're so forward," He huffed.

"Have you met yourself, Mr. Innit?" She questioned, purposely heightening her voice. The boy seemed to go through a quick panic, waving his arms wildly across the table.

"Keep it down!" He instructed sharply. The girl broke out into another round of laughter as his face tightened. Tommy sat back in his seat, bringing one knee to his chest and folding his arms around it.

The two continued on without much thought behind their words.

word count: 726