-𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍: 𝙋𝙍𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙆𝘼
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍:
"𝙋𝙍𝙊 𝙎𝙏𝙍𝙀𝘼𝙈𝙀𝙍 "
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[𝙨𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙠𝙚𝙮]

blonde kid from lunch
hey
my parents said you can come over

space monkey
groovy
does saturday work?

blonde kid from lunch
sure
you can honestly come over whenever
just let me know

space monkey
kk

_____

space monkey
hey is it cool if i head over now?

blonde kid from lunch
yep!!

Tommy frantically began to reorganize little nothings on his desk and dresser. He didn't even know how far away the girl lived, let alone how long it would take her to arrive.

Nevertheless, he practically sprinted around his room trying to make everything look perfect.

His mother quietly opened his bedroom door, leaning against the frame. She had a gentle smile on her face. "Oh, hey Mum," He quickly greeted, turning back to his pc.

She folded her arms tightly. "So... Ophelia?" She chuckled. Tommy froze in his stance, shaking his head.

"I don't like her!" He quickly explained, putting a handful of pens in a small holder. His mother laughed loud and broad. "I'm not even joking around. I don't like her, Mum!"

"If you say so," She teased, leaving the doorframe. Tommy tried to wipe the stupid blush off of his face, but the embarrassment remained.

I don't like her. She's just a friend. Can I even imagine being in a relationship with her? ...I suppose it could be nice. God, this is so dumb.

He sighed and returned to organizing, but was interrupted by a sharp knock coming from the front door of his house. There was a quick spike of adrenaline that shot through his body.

He sprinted down the stairs yelling, "I got it!" He slowed himself down as he neared the door. With a deep breath he grabbed and twisted the knob.

Ophelia stood with her feet pressed together and her hands tangled together in front of herself. She wore black cargo pants and an oversized beige sweatshirt. A small chain necklace hung from her neck. Tommy noticed that the small ring from school had returned to her middle finger.

"Sup loser," She opened.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The duo had discussed their comfort of being on screen before, but the girl really didn't think that Tommy would invite her to stream with him that day. "I mean we don't have to but it's really the only thing that's interesting to do in here," He shrugged.

"Sure," She mumbled. "I'm gonna need a chair, though."

"Oh!" He exclaimed, leaving the room. As soon as he left, she closed the door and locked it, giggling as she hopped onto his computer and begins a stream through his Twitch.

The chat was quite confused.

"Sup chat, it's me, Tommyinnit, you're favorite pro streamer," Ophelia grinned, making her accent thicker and slightly lower. A sharp knock erupted at the door.

A muffled, "Ophelia!" sounded from the other side. The girl fell into a laughing fit at the way Tommy's voice had heightens and whined.

Eventually she stood up and opened the door,
letting the boy in. His hands tightly gripped a chair, and his face was flustered.

He began to shout and the girl fell into another round of laughter, taking the chair from
him and seating herself beside his setup. It took a moment for Tommy to realize that she had already gone live, which began another fit of yelling.

"Calm down! It's just chat!" She wittily smiled, jokingly smacking the side of his head.

"Ow!" He growled, holding the side of his head.

"I didn't even hit you that hard!" She retaliated, waving her hand around. He scoffed, folding his arms.

The two looked at the screen, dragging themselves back to the reality that there were thousands of people watching them. The girl tilted her head to look at him, sending him a strange look.

"What?" The boy questioned.

"Aren't you gonna introduce me?" She innocently asked with bright eyes, her body leaning towards his. Tommy placed his pointer finger on her forehead, pushing her away. She smacked his hand away.

"Chat, meet Ophelia," Tommy shrugged.
Ophelia waved at the camera.

"He's lying. I'm not Ophelia. I'm Tommyinnit," She interfered. Tommy sighed, laying back into his seat.

"This is going to be a long ass stream," The boy mumbled. Ophelia nodded in agreement, trying to read the quickly paced chat. It suddenly began to fill with the message, 'woman in the bedroom pog?'

She slightly grimaced as Tommy mentions the spam. "Let's not do that," Ophelia awkwardly laughed, tangling her right hand in her necklace. Tommy agreed and started up Minecraft.

word count: 764