-𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏: 𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙁𝙏 𝙂𝙊𝘿

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙆𝘼
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏:
"𝙈𝙄𝙉𝙀𝘾𝙍𝘼𝙁𝙏 𝙂𝙊𝘿 "
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

TOMMY opens the door. "Sup!" He grins toothily as he quickly observes the girl's outfit.

The outfit is rather regular for what she wears, but she has a simple makeup look. Tommy seems to appreciate her effort for the look.

"Hi, hi!" She greets, welcoming herself in and slipping off her shoes. "I'm pretty excited for this stream, I won't lie!"

"Same here," He huffs, moving so she can go up the stairs first. The two make their way up to the bedroom, immediately getting comfortable. Ophelia makes note that he already brought up a second chair. "Should we just start now?"

"Sure. Are you just playing minecraft again?" She questions, unpacking a charger from her bag. The girl plugs in her phone, but doesn't receive an answer. "Earth to Tommy?"

"Sorry I spaced out," He quickly apologizes. "We're just playing minecraft, yes."

"We're?"

"Yes, we're."

"Okay."

The taller stands behind the chairs, waiting for the girl to pick. Ophelia gestures for him to sit down but he shakes his head. "You can choose which one you want," He offers.

The girl looks at the gaming chair and the stool with intent. Before long, she seats herself in the stool. Tommy almost looks pained. "What?" She asks, slightly elevating her voice.

"Certainly you don't want to sit on the stool, do you?" He scoffs. "Take the gaming chair!"

"I had that one last time, it's fine!" She insists. The boy shakes his head, sitting himself down in the gaming chair.

"Tell me if you want to switch," He commands. The girl nods her head and he begins to log into his accounts, setting up the stream. The video begins immediately and Tommy throws on a big smile. "What is up, chat!"

Ophelia finds herself putting on a smile as well. Tommy gently hands her a coke, nodding his head as if to tell her she should open it.

The two crack their drinks open at the same time, taking a swig. Tommy re-introduces Ophelia and she softly waves to the camera. "Hi again!" She smiles warmly.

"Alright, Ophelia. Today I'm going to be taking you on the Dream SMP," He says, turning to face her. The girl only nods her head. "Excited?"

"Of course," The girl grins. They get into the gameplay quickly. Ophelia tries to avoid reading chat, bit she can't help but notice that there's a fair mix of messages like "opheliainnit" "ophelia!!" and "woman."

After receiving a tour of the server, they switch off, giving Ophelia full control of the character. "So what do you want to do?" Tommy asks.

Ophelia presses the tab button to find the names Tubbo_, Awesamdude, and HBomb94. The girl smiles and begins to type in chat.

TommyInnit: hello
Tubbo_: hellooo
Awesamdude: hey
HBomb94: hi
Tommyinnit: tubbo vc?
Tubbo_: in a minute
Tomminnit: kk

"How the hell do I join a vc?" She asks quickly. Tommy looks up at the screen with a confused face.

"Why would you invite him to a vc if you don't know how to join one?" Tommy criticizes, heightening his voice.

"You always type that when you're live, I don't know!" Ophelia yells back, over exaggerating her shoulders as she shrugs.

"God, you are so fucking stupid," He murmurs, trying to take control of the situation. Ophelia lightly smacks his head when he bends over to the monitor. "Hey!"

"Dipwad," She rolls her eyes, shoving the keyboard to the side.

"Fuckface," He whispers back.

"Shiteater," She retaliates.

The duo get into a name-calling war, going back and forth with progressively worsening nick names. The chat seems to find the interaction funny.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Why can't you be more like Tubbo," Ophelia teases, wiggling her pointer finger in Tommy's face. He swats her hand away like a cat and scrunches his nose.

"I think it's about time we end this stream," The boy shakes his head. Ophelia shrugs in agreement.

"Well it was nice meeting you!" Tubbo exclaims.

"You as well!" The girl replies with a warmth in her tone. Soon after, they disconnect from the voice channel. Tommy sets the stream so him and Ophelia are full screen. "Well that was fun."

"It was! Wanna say goodbye to chat?" Tommy asks. The girl nods, waving her hand wildly as they sign off. The room seems quieter once there are no longer eyes on the two. Ophelia swivels in the chair. "Maybe sometimes we could hang out at your house."

"There's nothing to do there," The girl shrugs. Her eyes don't meet his.

"Fine. We could go out in the town then. I've been meaning to make a vlog," The boy suggests, standing up and flopping onto his bed.

"Ooh, Tommy the vlog god," She giggles.

"Shut up."

a/n:
and we're back! stay hydrated and stay safe!

word count: 808