-𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙉: 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
𝙅𝙊𝙐𝙎𝙆𝘼
𝙀𝙋𝙄𝙎𝙊𝘿𝙀 𝙏𝙀𝙉:
"𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼𝘽𝙊𝙐𝙏 "
✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

OPHELIA'S leg bounces steadily as she rides the bus. She fiddles with her phone, regardless that it's turned off. Building pass her in the windows.

Eventually the bus halts to a stop. The girl quickly stands, grabbing her small bag. She gives the driver a small wave as she exits.

Ophelia paces quickly down the street, her endpoint in mind. She hardly realizes that she's at the meeting place. In the distance, she spots the familiar blue jacket.

Tommy speeds up, holding his phone outwards. A small smile appears on the girl's face. "Ophelia!" Tommy yells, nearing her.

The boy crashes into her, but there's not enough force to knock her over. "Hi," She laughs. "What's up?"

"Vlogging!" Tommy shouts. "Where do you want to go first?"

"I don't really care," She says, gently waving at the recording with a smile. "We could just walk around the town, I guess."

Tommy's demeanor brightens. "Alright!" He grins, leading her away. The duo picks up a conversation topic in a slight attempt to create content.

Gravitating towards a nearby park, Tommy gets noticed by a fan. He hands his phone off to Ophelia while he takes a photo with the girl. Ophelia leans into the video. "Influencer moment," She laughs under her breath.

The boy soon returns after the photo is taken. "Influencer moment," He grins to the camera. Ophelia starts hysterically laughing. "What?"

"Nothing, nothing!" She giggles. "Lets sit down, yeah?"

"Sure," He smiles. The duo finds a clear area to seat themselves, and Ophelia slings her small bag around to the front of her body. She unzips it, pulling out small packaged foods. With a smile, she hands him a candy bar. "What's this for?"

"I figured I'd bring snacks just in case. Eat up, skinny boy," She teases. He snatches the candy bar from her, rolling his eyes.

Tommy almost speaks while he's chewing, but pauses. After swallowing, he announces, "Okay, but we seriously need to figure out what we're going to do today. This is going to be the most boring vlog ever."

Ophelia looks around, taking note of some of the apartments around them. "We could just go shopping," She offers.

"Sure!"

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Stop trying to hold my hand you little prick," Ophelia laughs, swatting Tommy's hand for the fifth time. The boy only lets out his iconic laugh, trying his best to hold the camera steady.

"Hey guys, if this video gets one like then Ophelia has to hold my hand in the next vlog," Tommy speaks to his phone. It's obvious that he's joking, but the girl scoffs.

"This store doesn't have any good stuff," She mumbles, averting the joke. The boy shrugs and heads for the door, Ophelia following. "Where else should we go?"