Chapter 12

Wang Yibo POV

I went to Zhan's Room and saw him carrying a lot of books,  I know he is very busy with such things as the president council of the Senior High Department.  I approached him and one by one took the other he was holding.

"Baby what are you doing in the Senior High School Building ??"

"Zhan .. I want us to talk ..."

We finished all his work first and then we went to Bleacher and we talked face to face.

"Baby what should we talk about ???"

"Are you going to study at Gusu University ????"

"I'll just take the exam baby, I'll tell you when we get home ..."

"Don't you know that my grandfather is the president and my Daddy is the Chancellor of that School ??"

I thought Zhan was shocked by what I said but he held me by the shoulder and took a deep breath before speaking.

"Baby, I am known at Tsinghua University as the Top Student of our School ... Many schools offer me a Scholarship, I have many choices where I will study, But do you know why I chose that school ???  "

"But I know what Daddy will do to you Zhan, I know when they heat you up .... They are against Bunn in our relationship"

"I want to show your family that you did not make a mistake with the person you loved .. So I chose to study at your Family School .. Baby listen to me .. If the exchange of my Scholarship is to stay away from you I will not grab it.  I talked to your Daddy and he never told me to stay away from you ... Baby I will ask you, I want to trust me .. I will do everything for you .. Baby I have a lot to prove to your Daddy, I can only get you from him  When I finish .. Please pray for me I love you, Do you trust me Baby Yibo ?? "

I nodded to him, I was afraid of my family's plans for me but all my fears disappeared when Zhan himself explained to me.

"I trust you My Zhannie.."

"I love you Baby , Don't worry I will be a Top Student at that School .. And every Recognition I will take you to the Stage ....."

"Zhannie ... When you graduate I will be no longer with you .."

"Dont worry everyone from Tsinghua knows that you are mine .. No one will touch you here ..."

"Zhan Ge, Didi Ai Ni ..."

"Yibo Didi, Wo de Ai Ni ..."

*****

2 Months Later

Xiao Zhan's Graduation Rites

I was in a hurry to get to school with the bouquet of Roses for my Dear Boyfriend.  Zhan's Graduation Day today and I want to surprise him on his day.

 I saw Zhan wearing his black gown and the smile on his lips never left

I saw Zhan wearing his black gown and the smile on his lips never left.  Even though we split up at school, I think that in every hallway of this school, only Zhan will be remembered and I will see him.

"Zhannie ..." - I ran to him and hugged him

"I thought you weren't coming ... JiLi said you were crying earlier .."

"No Zhan, I just said that because I want to surprise you .. YEah Flowers for you ..."

He smiled and hugged my gift to him.

 "I will only leave school, but my only Baby and my memory here I will always bring here in my mind and heart

"I will only leave school, but my only Baby and my memory here I will always bring here in my mind and heart ..."

"Zhanzhan .." - I was warning again because I was touched by what he said.

I was happy one by one when the names of Zhan's classmates were called.  And when Zhan called, I couldn't stop myself from shouting.

"Go Zhan ... You deserve it Bunn Bunn  ..."

"Yibo, Calm down your tits ..." - My friends scolded.

"I'm sorry I was just brought ..."

I heard the audience laugh so JiLi, Cheng cheng and my Squad calmed me down.

"Don't be too mean, they know you're proud but don't cheer ..."

Zhan ascended the Stage when their batch was named Valedictorian.

I was super happy when Zhan's joy reached the sky while hanging one medal of honor on him one by one.  I am a proud boyfriend.

"Hi, Im Xiao Zhan, A student from a simple family, We are not as rich as my classmates, I'm a Scholar and well-known Best Pupil Awardee .. I used to always win Quiz, Leading Exams, everyone's name is posted  of this school building .. I thought I was happy with my achievements in life ... But do you know Xiao Zhan who is the best of all has no dreams in Life? Until I met this guy who made me realize that  I am not completely satisfied with life. Since I saw him and I met him I have had Insecurities in myself. Yes I may be the Top of this School but in his heart will he choose me ?? I do my  best to get him. Even the scandalous look I made I want because in every field I will tread Im the Winner .. Until I get him .. He was the reason why I dreamed of getting this spot. I want to show a lot to  them.Now Im facing the new challenge in My life .. Because o  f him .. If I have anyone else to offer this Award .. This is My One and Only Wang Yibo .... "

He looked at my spot and kissed his medal while showing it to me.

When the graduation ceremony was over, he approached me and hung up one of his achievements in life.

"This medal is for you ... Wait for the next Baby .. Promise me nothing will be left .."

"Yes Zhanzhan ..."

"Thank You Love ...."