Chapter 18

Jiyang POV

1 Week Later.

"Yibo .. let's eat... I miss our Trash talking ... I don't want to see you like that .."

"I want to die ..."

"Damn Yibo,  what did Zhan feed you? why are you acting like that? Until now you are still crying for him ?? Well, your ex doesn't care about you any more than you are the one who broke up, why are you still crying there nothing will happen in your life, remember many people will love you. Try to date another guy, if you also want girls to try it but please do not stick to Zhan .. Yibo please love yourself ”

"I want Him... I want Him Back Jiyang-Ge... And Still Love him ..."

"Yibo, how long have you been an Englishman ?????"

"Get out of here .. I don't want to live anymore.. I just want to die .. I want to Die ..."

"Yibo, please fix it .. I'm having a hard time with what you're doing .. It's best to show Zhan that you are strong .. Don't show him that you blame yourself for your decision, stand up for that ... Well, I thought  Are you brave ??? Bes You are smart to use your brain .. Bes you can live without Zhan do not be weak ... Show him even if he can not get up. Bes do you want your Daddy to disappoint you?  You moved to School you say you want to be independent so don't cry there "

"Bes I still love Zhan but I'm afraid to talk to him and get back to him I know I was in a hurry with my decision .. Bes I love Zhan but I do not want to be hurt, I am confused Bes .."

"Bes if you are for each other the destiny will make way for you to be again. Maybe you are not for each other because he became weak Because if Zhan loves you so much he will not let you go Bes we will help you get up bes fight back .. We will make Zhan look like you are not the one who lost, We will show him that You can stand everything .. The time will come when he will kneel to come back to you .. "

"Bes .. I can't .. Bes I will beg him again ..." - he said to me as if there was no more voice coming out of his mouth because his voice was so groggy because of a weak when he mumbled and cry.  Her body is very tired. After all, almost no tears are flowing in his eyes.

I want to punch him so that he wakes up to the fact that no Zhan will ever come back to him.  Even if I want to shake him to shake his brain, I can't do that to him.

  I am also hurt by what happened to my only best friend who has always supported me in everything.  I hugged Yibo's back and I accompanied him in tears I could not think of a way to stop him.  I just sympathized with him crying.

"Jiyang, Now I have answered the question that I have wanted to answer for a long time..I did not cry because I was a fool .. I cried because I loved him so much".

I think he was in his position for almost 3 hours.  I closed the room after he stopped crying I knew there was still part 2 tonight.

After an Hour...