Chapter 6

Wang Yibo POV

I ask my teacher  that I will not enter the next subject, I am not in the mood to assume that I am ok, maybe this will cause me to fail the subject when my mind floats in the air.

I feel upset as if I want to slap a ramdom strangers, I want to find a a trouble.

The strap of my bag are almost broke due to the excessive pressure of my grip.

I walk fast away from school when suddenly someone hit me and I sat on the floor.  I cried not because my ass hurt but I cried more because I was annoyed with myself as if Gege was just making fun of me.

"Are you Ok ??? Hey Sorry I didn't mean to ..."

I looked at the man who offered his hand so I could stand.

"Shh don't cry I didn't really mean it .. Sorry ..."

I kept crying until many of those who heard us collided with me.

"I have no intention of hurting you .. I did not plan this sorry  ..."

I was surprised when suddenly someone pulled the man who hit me and I was even more surprised when I saw Zhan threatening the man who hit me.

"Hurt everyone, not just my Didi ..."

"Zhan ... Let him go ..."

Zhan let go of the man who apologized to me and Zhan approached me one by one to check the parts of my body.

"Are you ok ??? Bodi ..."

I put his hand away and I held the man who collided with me and I ran away from Zhan while running I was holding this man's arm I heard his breath and we stopped in a corner.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to ...."

"I'm fine ... I'm sorry too ..."

"I'm Wen Chao .. I'm not a bad person ..."
I accepted his handshake offer and he laughed,

"Zhan is your brother .... He almost hit me ..."

"He hurt me .. I hate him ..."

"Zhan is kind ahh why are you mad at him ????"

"He hurt my feelings. He hoped I was his only baby but he had another baby ... I hate him ..."

"Are you gay Yibo ???"

"YES why , are you homophobic ???"

"Nope .. We are the same .. I just acted Straight but I'm gay ..."

"You are ugly gay, Don't try to wear female clothes huh ??"

"Hey, you're serious ... I'm not ugly..How Dare you talking your Gege like that Young Boy... your rude!!!"

"Hahaha Sorry , I'm Wang Yibo ... 2nd year ..."

"Welcome to the Club .. don't worry, that's really how life is. Do you want to meet my friends ???"

I nodded at Wen Chao's Offer to me.  I need to have fun to lose my focus on Zhan.

He joined me in an LGBT Clan Groups.  And I felt the good welcome from Wen Chao, Wen Zhuliu, JiLi, Jiyang and HaoXuan.

"He's so gay ... I hope all Clear Skin .."

"Don't yell at Yibo .. He's our newbie ..." - Wen Chao

"Only now do I feel insecure with myself, He is a very beautiful man .. Hope all have Glass Skin."- Jiyang

"True .. Do you want to be a real life barbie ??? Let's fix it"