Chapter 1

Wang Yibo POV

I was restless with what I read.  Honestly I'm not excited about Bowen's message to me thru Viber. 

Why is there a family involved right away?  Can't we date first as in just the two of us ??

I was nervous about what Bowen was planning, I knew I was very handsome and really irresistible and there were a lot of people who died in my handsomeness and a lot of indecent proposals to me but his haste for marriage seemed to change how I felt.

Yes he is rich and he looks like Papa de Asukal (Sugar Daddy) because he always supplies me foods and Luxury Items like Rolex and Jewelry Monthly.  but I still can't convince me to suddenly introduce me to his parents.

I am afraid to reply to his message because I do not want him to turn me off and suddenly withdraw everything he gave me.

That's my investment because I'm handsome.  It is their fault whether he gives me or not.

I was so paranoid that I felt my stomach  growl again.  I looked at the Clock and I was surprised at 6pm that I did not even feel.  Is it really like this when there is a shock ???

I was about to go out to buy outside when my Doorbell suddenly rang.

"Pizza Delivery for Mr. Wang Yibo .. From your Secret Admirer"

I handed 1 box of Big Pepperoni Pizza and I was wondering because there was no hotsauce.  My secret admirers are really very updated on me as well as my forbidden foods,  Well that's how they still impress me ...

In fact, there is always someone who sponsors food for me Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.  I don't spend anything because my fans love me so much.

Im so happy because I am full again.  Thank you to those who have a crush on me and I will not spend it again.

My phone rang and I saw Bowen's message to me.

"Meet me At Tropicana Hotel 1Pm"
I threw away my phone and stretched out on My soft bed.

When I closed my eyes I saw the figure I did not want to see.

"Zhan .. Please stay away in my brain . because of you so I became like this ..."
My tears are not cooperating with me it fell again and I want to be a dramatic guy again.

"Everything I did to make you just love me .. I was sweet to you ehh .. All the cuteness I do for you is just beautiful in your eyes but why did Zhan leave me ???"

I miss him .. So much ... Zhan is my longest relationship in my entire life.  His my 8 years relationship but for him it just doesn't exist.

All the things I have I worked hard for so that when we met I was not a loser in his eyes.