Chapter 3

Wang Yibo POV

He give me the most sweetest kissed, and  I remember the past we both have, the pleasure of refreshing everyone I hope the time comes back again we love each other ...

8 Years Ago >>>>>

Beijing, China (Way Back 2012)

"Son, I want to make your life better so I took you to Luoyang ... Your Mama can't take care of you there because she already has another family ... When you stay with me you can study well here .."

I can do nothing with all the decisions of my parents in my life.  I was just a 15 year old who grew up with a broken family.  My mother is married to other guy and Daddy is already has first wife and I am just a bastard son who wants to give my dad a good life.

To be able to accept me , My Step Mother says that I will be no longer used their Family names .  So until now I still use Wang Surname.  It's also ok for me than being a Lan Yibo who always treat bad and hearing insult to my Brothers.

Daddy Qiren and I are here at the School where the Lan clan will watch over me.  It is said that my grandparents have half shares in this School so I am closed to all the teachers and principals.

"Yibo, I also rented the Boarding House near your school. I don't want you to have a hard time attending your school."

"I know Papa you also don't want to hurt me because you know how Su She and Jingyi treated me ..."

"Sorry son ..."

"Daddy it's ok I accepted the truth.. Dont worry I won't say I'm your son"

"Sorry Yibo ..."

Yes, they only introduced me as a nephew. In this School.  It hurts inside me but I have to accept the fact that no matter what I do to show kindness to Daddy's Family they will never accept me in their Clan.

Dad's bodyguards have arranged all my belongings and even if I only live in a boarding house, it 's ok for me than I can hear many complaints from my brothers.

"This is your allowance, call me when that is not enough .. Son, don't starve yourself ..."

I just nodded and they left me at the Boarding house.

Only now can I live alone because I am grow up with my  Grandparents who taking care of me.  I don't want to be a burden to them because they are old so I agreed to Daddy's offer.

I can at least feel that I am his child in the way he help me financially and To Study in a famous school.

It was late at night and I went out of my room when I saw a form of a man soaked in writing even though he only used a lampshade.

I felt sorry for him so I opened the Light in the living room and he was surprised when he saw me standing in front of him.

"Hi ... Sorry did I disturb you ????"