thighs

pov: gog thighs and drem go yeah

no smut tho HHAA

———

george had come down from the uk to visit dream and sapnap, all 3 boys piled in dreams small apartment in florida.

it was summer, so dream and george sat on the youngers bed with minimal amounts of clothes on, george wearing short-shorts and a tight white tank top, and dream was shirtless, but had basketball shorts lazily hanging upon his hips, his v line prominent.

george and dream ended up staying in the same room, already having an established relationship, sapnap claimed he "didnt wanna be anywhere near you sex animals" ... whatever that means, so he stayed in dreams guest bedroom.

this day in particular was one of those days where its to hot to move, so the boys had the cold air conditioning blasting in the house, yet it was still annoyingly humid.

george was laying against a pillow on dreams bed, trying to watch a television show but getting distracted by his phone, playing 8ball on imessage against quackity.

dreams lower then george on the bed, his head against georges upper chest, also distracted from the tv show, but instead was picking on a loose strand of fabric on georges shirt.

the blonde peers up at his boyfriend, rolling his eyes when while he watches georges eyes flicker back and forth from the tv and his phone.

"what're you doing?" dream asks, rolling on his back, straining his eyes to look up towards george.

"8ball." george replies simply, giggling softly when he looks down at dreams hodded eyes, stretching his hand out and brushing his fingers through his boyfriends thick dirty blonde hair, wiping it back and off of dreams slightly sweaty forehead.

dream smiled and trailed his eyes down georges body, landing on georges bare thighs, no longer covered by the light blanket the older boy kicked off himself a few hours ago. he laughed to himself thinking about how if anyone walked in george would scream and cover himself up quickly, the smile turning into a smirk while he knew hes the only one who would get to see george like this.

the younger boy picked his hand up and trailed his fingers around georges thighs, turning his head down and lazily kissing them, nipping and biting softly into the pale skin, kneading one thigh while he was preoccupied with the other one.

"dream?" george asks, tapping lightly on his head.

"hm?" he says, picking his head up and making eye contact, smiling lightly when he sees georges flushed face.

"whatre you doing?"

"nothing, jus' like your thighs." dream says bringing his lips up into a lazy grin, putting his head back down and reattaching his lips to georges legs, yet this time towards the inner thigh.

once dream switches to georges other thigh, george has dropped his phone to his chest, gripping the dark green bed sheets.

"o- okay. stop." george says, and dream stops immediately, quickly picking his head back up and meeting georges eyes.

"if you-" he takes a breath, "if you keep doing that, im..." george rolls his eyes, quieting his voice, "im gonna get hard. and- and im still sore from last night." george finishes, now looking up at the ceiling.

dream smiles victoriously, "ok, can i like," he stops to try to word it, before deciding just to show him.

dream moves lower down till hes in between georges legs, and george closes them apart on instinct, but dream brings his eyes up and gives him a reassuring look, before opening them up again and laying down, setting his head on top of georges crotch.

georges eyes widen, before realizing dream isn't doing anything, and just laying in between his thighs.

dream brings his hands up and wraps his arms under georges knees, pulling his legs together, efficiently squeezing dreams head. (a/n: yall knows what position im talking about? im seeing videos like this all the time on my fyp)

george sits there for a minute, processing what's happening, before his phone dinged with a notification from quackity, continuing there 8ball game.

after a few hours its started to get dark out, and by then george has turned onto his side, dreams head still in between his legs.

george is watching a youtube video while dream scrolled through twitter, switching his phones screen to his camera, taking a picture with his head trapped.

"did you just take a picture?" george asked, eyes switching from his phone screen to dreams.

"its for the memories. and to send to sapnap to traumatize him." dream says, and ironically, after he says that is when sapnap walks into the room.

"hey guys, whats for din- what the honk?!" he says, seeing dreams position and immediately turning around in response, "im sorry! i should've knocked!"

george is borderline mortified, eyes wide as he pulls his legs apart, getting up and throwing a pair of pants on, "sapnap, its not what you think!" he says, speed walking out of the room.

dream sits there, before he bursts into laughter, craning his head back and landing on the bed, starring up at the ceiling before george comes walking back in the room.

"whats so funny? our best friend thinks he caught you sucking my dick!"

a loud "EW" is heard from the other room, and that only causes dream to laugh more.

———
happy new years!!! possible dream face reveal tomorrow?? POG??