feminine

gahhshhsh
i love the 'innocent church boy george' arc and 'hardcore dude dream' arc 😐😐😐😒😒😒🖕🖕🖕
also trying something new! almost all of my books are written in 3rd person so im gonna do it in first person, dreams perspective.
———

a highschool party, something that george was most definitely forced to attend.

how would i guess that, you ask? by the way he hides his small frame against the wall, hugging himself and forcing himself to smile at someone when they walk by him.

george davidson. a very popular boy in my highschool, and for all the right reasons. hes to slim for football, so he does swim team. very quiet around strangers, but vocal with people he knows.

ive never actually had a conversation with him, other then that one time at his swim practice i pointed out that i could see the outline of his dick through his speedo while in the locker room.

i apologized quickly after, i felt sorry, i really did, but i dont have a filter, and my friend nick made me apologize to him in the first place. thats why i was in the locker room, to talk to nick. and definitely not to see all of the shirtless boys.

hes supposedly a 'ladies man'- hard to believe the rumors that hes "fucked every girl in senior year."
first off, were juniors, hes literally 16 and probably weighs near 110 pounds, so ive got no idea who started that rumor.
secondly, have you even seen him? i admit, he is the hottest boy in school, but i doubt hes even thought about a girl that way.

george lifted himself up from the wall and brought his hand up to the collar of his shirt, pulling it away from his neck for a few seconds before letting go of it and looking across the smoke filled room, straight to me.

he gave me a quick smile and looked to me contemplating something before he nodded his head in a direction towards the stairs, then looked back towards me and lifted his eyebrows up.

i had no idea what the fuck he was doing, but i gave a slight nod and pushed nicks arm off from where it was from around my neck, and in turn gave the bong i was holding to nick.

"where are you going, dude? we like, just got here." he says, reaching over to a coffee table and grabbing a lighter.

"gonna go, uhh, get something to drink." i replied quickly, looking back over to george who was still starring at me.

nick followed my gaze and smirked, "be nice to him." he joked, lighting the bong and taking a rip, coughing a bit before setting it back on the table. (lmfao is that how bongs even work?)

"i will." i said, finally pushing myself off the couch and looking back up, just catching george exit the room.
i picked up my pace, pushing past people in the crowded living room, who were either talking, dancing, or awkwardly making out.
this was a highschool party, what do you expect?

i made it to the stairs, seeing george just nearly make it to the top, while pushing past the people sitting on the steps.
i got up them fairly quickly, my height being to my advantage, and i was going to follow george into a room before someone tugged at my pants from there place on the stairs.

"god, what?" i asked, looking down and making eye contact with callahan.

he lifted his eyebrows up, that same dumb move george did while in the living room, and made a circle with one of his fingers, taking his opposite pointer finger and sticking it in the hole.

i shrugged, and he laughed softly, taking a puff of his cigarette before he handed it to me.

this was callahans party, and this dude always throws the best partys. he known for throwing the most banger partys, and never talking. ive only heard him speak once, and that was in 8th grade where he kicked me and told me, with the softest voice i could imagine, to "get the fuck out, the cops are coming."