soccer

hello guys :D my mental health is currently shit so im very sorry for random updates, and especially the lack of updates on house of wolves. hopefully i will start to feel better soon.

but anyways! this is a au where dream has a son (otto) and otto is starting with soccer tryouts,, and george is a coach :)!

basically just dream simping for his sons hot soccer coach LMAO

———

"otto, cmon, be in the car in 10 minutes!"

"dad, hold on, me, tubbo and tommy are beating the ender dragon-"

"well tell them that you need to go to soccer tryouts and will talk later."

the young boy rolled his eyes, mumbling something to his friend through the headset and turning off his computer, getting up from his spot in his bedroom and going to get ready, "now they're are gonna beat the enger dragon without me!"

"what about ranboo?"
ranboo. what a strange name for a child. also one of ottos best friends.

otto sighed, "hes gonna be at soccer tryouts. but hes been playing since he was like... 5. hes gonna get in for sure."

"at least your gonna have a friend there! cheer up, bud," dream nudged the boys chin as he walked by, "now go brush your teeth, i can smell your breath from here."

otto snickered and playfully punched his father, before quickly running towards the bathroom and closing the door.

otto clay wstaken, aka dreams son, was a snarky 12 year boy with dirty blonde curls, light freckles covering his face, and piercing green eyes.
all in all, he looked a lot like his dad.

otto was an accident, and when he was born his mother immediately handed him over to dream, and left for good.

dream told sapnap, and they were almost gonna name him ozymandias, but settled for otto.

sapnap, uncle sapnap, uncle nick, whatever, was dreams best bud, and ottos godfather, and the person responsible for signing otto up for soccer tryouts.

"im waiting for you in the car! you have 10 minutes before i come in and get you."

"okay!" was what otto yelled back from the bathroom.

dream went to open the front door, not before petting patches, there cat, and went out to the car.

dream sat there for a few minutes before he got a call from sapnap, and he quickly picked up.

"hello?"

"dream! clay! my man! hows the tryouts?"

dream glanced over to the time, "they dont start for another 20 minutes."

"oh, shit, right. well uhh... how are you?"

"im hot. im sitting in the car waiting for otto to come outside. also, is he supposed to wear his uniform to the tryouts? no- he didn't he get one yet- i should go in and get him-"

"dude! why are you so panicked? just chill."

"i cant 'just chill' its about 100 degrees in this car and even hotter outside!"

just then the passenger side door opened, and otto plopped himself down in the car, "ready!"

dream glanced over, "you got your soccer ball?"

"its in the back."

"check."

as otto leaned over the center console to check the back of the car, dream continued his conversation with nick, "ok, i should go soon."