its ok

dumb little stupid little fanfic i cant think about to much
also dream has a pet golden retriever in this named harper

tw: eating disorder, depression, overdose

———

it was one of those days again for george, one of those days where he just wanted to lay in bed all day, or just end up in the clouds.

but unfortunately, his boyfriend, dream, wasn't letting him do that.

"is there anything i could do for you? start the shower maybe? some crackers?" dream smiles towards the older boy sat in bed, and george just groans and looks up at ceiling.

"ok, im sorry- i just-" dream paused, he was trying, he really was, but he felt that everything he tried george would just turn down.

dream was a happy guy, he lived a happy life with his boyfriend and cat and dog in a happy town in a mediocre state.  he would go on runs every morning with his dog, and would make him and george dinner every night.

dream was a good guy, he has good intentions, and right now his intentions are to make his george happy.

george, on the other hand, was not very happy.
depression, anxiety and an eating disorder took him over in 2019, and that was probably his worst year yet.

he had befriended dream online back in 2012, meet in person in 2020 after dream saw george hasn't been online in 2 months and panicked, buying a ticket out to england as soon as he could. 
they began dating a few months after that, and here they are now.

dream always knew george wasn't happy, but georges bad days have became less and less.

dream would smile proudly to himself when hed see george get out of bed during early hours of the morning to edit a youtube video, and was so happy to see that the boy would eat large meals by himself, and profess that he was hungry. and tell dream when he was sad.

it was probably one of the best days of dreams life when he finally convinced george that therapy would be the best bet.

but this whole week was a horrible mental health week for george. and it was so confusing to both of them.

everything was fine, nothing bad had happened. the weather was perfect, george was picking up his uploading schedule, dream was perfect, as always, but it still ended up like this.

this, meaning george hasn't eaten anything in 4 days other then water, and he hasn't showered in 2 weeks.

dream would pick him up and out of bed, cuddle the small boy on the couch and watch funny tv shows trying to cheer him up, but nothing worked.

george opted back to taking his meds, and dream agreed that that would be best for the moment, and they kind of actually worked.

while dream was still rambling to george about how dream could possibly help him, the brunette sat himself up and pushed the covers off of himself, swinging his feet over and off of the bed, standing up with a slight wiggle.

dream sat on the bed and watched as george grabbed a towel from the cabinet, and began to take his shirt off, walking into the bathroom attached to there bedroom.

"wha- george?" the taller questioned, standing up and slowly trailing behind the other boy.

"im gonna shower." a monotone voice came out from the other side of the door, and dream nodded softly to himself.

george really honestly did not mean to hurt dream, and dream understands when george gets like this, he gets stand-offish. but he still stood at the closed door, forehead pressed against the wood, "ok, t- tell me if you need anything!" he says, backing away and sitting on the edge of the bed.