haunted

SPOOKY BOYS AU SHSBBSBS

———

"dream, shut the fuck up!" george hushed, as the 5 boys were trekking through the dense wood.

"what, are you worried that a ghost is going to find us?" dream laughed, turning around and poking georges face.

george scrunched his face up, swatting the taller boys hand away.

dream, george and sapnap were a youtube group called the "spooky boys" pretty scary name, i know. but they explored haunted buildings, messed with ouija boards, tried to summon demons, usual shit. they had well over 3 million subscribers, so id say they had a massive following.

bad and fundy trailed behind the three, as there camera men.

it was october, so that meant that for every day in october, they explored another abandoned or haunted building.

this time, they were going to 'goat mans bridge'.

"hey! we found the bridge!" sapnap cheered, george rolled his eyes, "yeah... i can see that."

each boy played there "part" in this group. dream was the skeptic, not believing in ghosts or demons or any type of 'being'. other then aliens.... for some reason.

sapnap was all for this, he loved exploring and ghosts, and came up with the idea for the channel. he was always so excited to go to new haunted places, because there back storys interested him so much.

george was... well, no one was really sure why george agreed to do this. he hated anything haunted, screaming at just the slightest noise, turning and clinging to dream for dear life. because of this, everyone thought the two were dating, to which they heavily denied in response, but everyone, including there friends, knew they had some sort of feelings towards each other.

and today, the 3 other boys were trying to make them admit to it.

anyways, bad was actually very interested in this type of stuff also. he usually did the research and found the locations and back storys of these haunted areas, loving to go on these trips with his friends and being perfectly content just being the camera man. hes even raked up a small fanbase for himself.

fundy hated doing these, and often stayed in the car. he was mostly just the channels editor, along with skeppy, who stays home because he also hates doing stuff like this. but this time, fundy was actually interested about this haunted bridge, wanting to know what happened.

"you do the honors, your highness." george laughed, telling sapnap that he could take the first step onto the bridge.

sapnap jumped onto the bridge, dream joining in behind him.

"haha, goatman! im on your bridge!" dream yelled out, running across the bridge.

george nearly screamed at the younger boy, "dream! dont taught it! you'll make it mad!"

"to bad ghosts dont exist, george."

"shut up, you two! lets just get this over with." fundy said from behind the camera, handing the cards with the bridges backstory to dream to read out.

"ledgend says that the 'goatman' was a african american goat farmer that lived on the other side of this bridge. overtime, people began to call him the goatman. but, the success of a black man was still unwelcome in these days, leading to the anger of klansmen after he displayed a sign that said 'this way to the goatmans'" dream read out, pausing for dramatic effect.

george frowned, "this just sounds sad..."

"its a ghost story, george. dont worry, its probably not true." dream assured his friend, contining to read off of the cards.