Planet of the Segundo

I... actually I've got nothing to say. This plan just went over my head. I've been wanting to do this for a while. I hate seeing my fav characters die.

SO I'M GIVING THEM A SECOND CHANCE! That's what Segundo means, actually. It means 'second'.

Also, the main ships I have here are Rexanan and Zezra, with Herasoka and Ketbine as minor.

I DO NOT OWN STAR WARS REBELS OR ANY STAR WARS CHARACTERS!

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

Numbness was all he felt as a ring echoed through his ears. The numb soon turned to pain as the ringing slowly faded, allowing faint voices to be heard.

"Is he alright?"

"He got shot down, G. Not everyone can survive that,"

"I mean... will he be okay mentally? I mean, he just got betrayed by his own vod..."

"Yeah, Bo, and since when did I take care of them? I thought I couldn't because—"

"We need the extra set of hands on this, Ez. You're an agent, after all..."

"Still..."

He let out a groan as the voices son became louder and louder. He slowly opened his eyes and was immediately met by light.

"Argh..." he hissed, his body feeling stiff as he tried to move his arms. "W-What... W-Where...?"

"Guys, shh! He's awake!" A shrill voice from earlier spoke out, and he turned to see some kind of... alien cat with glasses?

"Uhm..." he looked around and about to find two more people with her, one indigo-skinned girl and a boy with midnight blue hair. "Who are you people...?"

"Hey, Fives," the indigo girl grinned. "Do you remember me?"

"Should I?" Fives blinked.

"Boleena Rash," the girl smirked. "A little different now, but hey, I'm still that Jedi Assassin you and your battalion tried to battle,"

Fives's eyes widened, but as he jumped up to escape, another sensation of pain came to him. He yelped and threw himself back on the bed.

"Woah!" The alien cat cane to his side and held him down gently. "Easy there, Fives! You just got brought back to the dead. Your body's still adjusting,"

"Argh..." Fives groaned and held his side.

"Gia, better if we sedate him," The boy suggested. "He needs more rest before we transfer him with the others,"

"Right," the cat, Gia, gave a nod and took out a syringe. "Okay, Fives, this isn't gonna hurt,"

With that, he was out like a candle.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Well, he's coming back to light,"

Fives hissed as he slowly got up and opened his eyes to find Boleena and Gia staring down at him, with the boy behind them with crossed arms.

"Hello, sleepy-head," Boleena snickered. "Had a good nap?"

Fives rolled his eyes before grinning. "It's always good to get my beauty sleep,"

"Oh Force, you never change," Boleena groaned.

"Do you feel better now, Fives?" Gia asked, adjusting her glasses as she came closer. "Any pains?"

"Just a little... sore," Fives shrugged. "I'm fine,"