Revealing The Secret

MAIN PRIORITY PEOPLE! THIS STORY IS MAIN PRIORITY! I WANNA AT LEAST FINISH THIS STORY BEFORE THE OTHERS! IT'S THE SHORTEST ONE BECAUSE IT ONLY HAS 8 CHAPTERS! XD

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

Ezra held the chip in his hand with a shudder while the girls stood towards the glass window, staring at the clone commander as he was being resurrected.

He had been told of stories about those mind-controlling, inhibitor chips that the Emperor/Chancellor from back in the Clone Wars. Rex would share how Ahsoka kidnap him to help him remove his chip and how he helped Wolffe and Gregor have their chips removed. Ahsoka would describe about how the chips were made and how it was used to start and end the war in a terrible way.

Every time he helped with the resurrection, the chips were already off, and the people were already on their way to Segundo. He would only been informed by it from the safety of the Top Agents office or his room in the Ghost.

So he had never thought he'd be able to see the chip in person.

"He's alive!" Gia cheered, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Come on!"

"Right," Ezra took a deep breath and gave a nod as Boleena went in to drag the bed out to the medical room.

He and Gia followed behind her, him trailing behind them as he studied the chip in his hand.

It felt so strange. He could feel the inhibitor part of the chip, opposing against him and his mind as he tried to sense it with the Force. Even with the inhibitor, he could still sense the mind-control of Bogan around it. It felt dark, manipulative, with stern and harsh commands whispering all over it.

He hissed and shook his head. No wonder the clones were forced to kill the Jedi. If he had something like this stuck in his mind, he'd probably go crazy enough to kill himself.

Two kicks from his hidden stomach got him off his thoughts. He looked down and smiled, a hand stroking the flat illusion.

"I'm okay, little ones," he whispered in a gentle tone. "Mama's okay,"

"Ez, you okay?" He looked up to find Gia staring at him worriedly.

"I'm fine, G," Ezra set his hand down and softly smiled, holding out the chip in his hand. "The chip is just... I can feel the darkness in it, that's all,"

"Want me to take it for you?" Gia asked.

"Please do," Ezra nodded and handed her the chip. "Thanks,"

"No probs, big bro," Gia flashed him a bright smile then she turned to continue walking.

Ezra let out a sigh then he ran to catch up with her.

They soon found themselves in the medical room. Boleena stood in one side of the bed Cody was laying on, a hand stretched out towards the clone and her eyes closed. They moved to stand by the other side, eyes drifting to the other.

"He's gaining consciousness," Boleena answered the unspoken question, eyes opening to reveal her soft dark brown gaze. "He's not mentally hurt. Yet,"

"Yet?" Gia raised an eyebrow at her girlfriend.

"When he realized what he almost did, he will be," Boleena chuckled.

"Isn't that fantastic?" Ezra groaned. "Can you guys take him this time?"

"I wish I could, but Commander Shitsu's assigning me to mission duty for the other agents," Gia shrugged.

"And I'll be leading the rest of the Dragon 4 back to their dimensions," Boleena replied.