Words And Thoughts

This is a lot longer than I expected. Probs because the one-shots are always first and easier to write XD

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

"Kanan? Kanan, you there?"

Kanan groaned at the sound of his Padawan's voice. He slowly opened his eyes to find Ezra staring down at him with Cal and Code beside him.

"Mama!" the twins pounced onto him, making him yelp. "You worry us, Mama!"

"Argh..." Kanan hissed and slowly sat up.

"Down, kiddos. Give your mom some room," Ezra chuckled, pulling the two boys off of his mentor.

Cal and Code whined in protest but didn't jump back on their male mother. Kanan let out a sigh of relief as he held his aching head.

"What... What happened...?"

"I introduced you to Master Billaba, and you fainted," Ezra summarized with a shrug.

"Oh, that's what... wait." Kanan's eyes widened. "Ezra—!"

"Yeah, yeah, explain, explain," Ezra sighed and cleared his throat. "Bo, Gia and I are all working for a secret agency called PADU, aka the Protectors of Alternate Dimensions and Universes. We've been there since I was 7. When I was 8, I made a machine called the Reverse Coffin, which reverses death within 2 weeks. It was originally suppose to spare other agents from death whenever they went on risky missions, but Gia decided to use it for a better purpose.

"She suggested to me, Bo and our head Commander Shitsu to use the Reverse Coffin to resurrect all those who died in wars and battles. We started out with those deaths in the Clone Wars. It was difficult to time it just right because we needed to get the corpse of each honorable trooper and/or Jedi that fell during the wars. We also resurrected the ones who fell during Order 66, which included most of the Jedi, all of the Padawans slain by Vader, and the rest of the 501st battalion since the Republican Star Destroyer they were on crash-landed.

"We didn't know where to place them to keep them away from the Empire's hands, so Shitsu forced me, Gia and Bo to make a planet with our magic energy. A safe haven planet for the clones and the Jedi to stay and live happily, away from the war and away from the Empire. Thus, why they are all here in Planet Segundo,"

"Wow... that's... actually, I have no idea how to react to that," Kanan blinked at his Padawan in surprise. "But I do have ONE question; where exactly is 'here'? I... don't think we're in Imperial Space,"

"Oh, we're not," Ezra smiled. "We're in the Unknown Regions. A more... secluded part of the Unknown Regions, right next to Planet PADU. It's safe and far from any danger,"

"I... I guess," Kanan slowly nodded then he perked up, his ears catching faint yelling. "Um, where am I?"

"Uncle Kix's med-bay!" Code answered with a cheer.

"You faint, so Uncle Kix and Dada move you here to rest," Cal added.

"Ah, alright, but who are arguing so loudly?" Kanan asked, pointing to the hallway at the source of the noise.

"Oh, that's Master Windu and Rex... and yeah, they're bickering," Ezra groaned, tugging on his hair to relieve the growing stress he was getting. "They've been arguing non-stop about you, the twins, Jedi attachments... you know, the usual,"

"Oh... of course..." Kanan sighed, shaking his head. "We need to stop them, don't we?"

"Yes, PLEASE," Ezra nodded vigorously. "If I have to listen to their arguing any further, I'm gonna SCREAM!"