Wrath of PADU

Welp, you guys haven't asked yet, but Ezra as a Jedi and Ezra as an agent has more than a few differences. This chapter will prove that he's been holding out on his enemies. His wrath shall by feared! XD

Warning: Blood, gore. Death.

Also, yay! Almost done!

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

"Karabast." Zeb hissed as he watched the Star Destroyer hovering over Segundo.

He got out of the Crater as fast as he can then he ran to the town. He was met by many of the clones and the Jedi, who all were worried at the sight of the Imperial ship.

He shook his head and held out his wrist to communicate with his husband. "Ezra, everyone's a step to panicking,"

["Evacuate them out to the Luna and the Crater, just in case,"]

"Alright," Zeb nodded then he turned back to the crowd. "Everyone, follow me! Evacuation 273! Evacuation 273! Don't panic! Stay calm and follow me!"

The crowd seemed to listen to him and immediately grabbed the things they needed before following the Lasat out of the town. Zeb looked back to make sure no one was getting lost while sparing the sky a glance to make sure no Imperial cruiser and/or shuttle comes down to the planet.

And with hope that Ezra had a plan to get rid of them.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOU ARE A TRAITOR!" Mace roared out as he Force-pushed Shitsu out of the door. "Your agency brings us back to life only for you to KILL US OFF AGAIN?!"

"I don't CARE about your pathetic lives!" Shitsu bellowed. "I never did! I only allowed this sympathetic project for these three," He pointed to Gia, Boleena and Ezra. "because they were bearable when they were children!"

"Excuse me?!" Gia snarled and stomped towards the inhuman but was held back by her wife. "What do you mean 'were'?!"

"Gia, let me handle this," Boleena assured her.

"No, Bo." Ezra's voice was lazed with darkness as he turned towards them, his hand glowing purple while his eyes had a hint of red. "I will handle this."

Kanan and Rex exchanged concerned glances but stepped back with Boleena and Gia. They all watched as the teen approached the inhuman, eyes glowing full red now as his hand turned into a purple crystal.

Shitsu's eyes widened but the confident smirk on his face said otherwise as he took out another dagger. "Give me your best shot, you Loth-rat!"

Ezra didn't say anything. Instead, he grabbed the inhuman by the collar and faced the crystal's blade on his cheek then he pulled away.

"Anata no owari, Shitsu."

Shitsu's expression grew horrified at this and was unable to scream as the crystal met and pierced through his chest, creating a bloody mess. His expression was left mid-scream as the blade was deepened, and when it was pulled away, Ezra was holding an organ, with a streak of blood dripping down from his crystal hand.

"Oh my Force..." Kanan felt like vomiting as he watched the blood fall on the street and on the grass.

"Oh Ashla, is that... his heart?" Gia asked with a chuckle. "Didn't even know he had one,"

"No resurrections this time," Boleena snickered.

"Up to the PADU Council," Ezra sighed, his eyes and hand returning back to normal as he dropped the organ to the floor. "And I'm not up for more duties from PADU,"