Tattletale!

Now, every story needs a bad guy, and this chapter will reveal it. I wonder who it is... XD No, it's not Mace lol

Also, this is shorter than I expected DX

Enjoy!

X
X
X
X
X

"Karabast, what is Commander Shitsu doing here?" Zeb narrowed his eyes as he set his ship, the Crater, in invisible mode, watching as a larger ship landed in front of him.

He watched as the hanger door opened to reveal a tall, bald inhuman, white and pale as snow, walking out, wearing a dark green suit with golden shoulder pads and black pants and shoes. Behind him, Gia and Boleena followed, exchanging glances as they marched towards the nearby town.

"I have to warn Ez about this," Zeb hissed and took out his own watch, pressing the gem on it. "This is the pilot of the Crater. Ezra, are you there?"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Who is Commander Shitsu?" Kanan asked as soon as everyone was gathered in the living room. "And how dangerous is he?"

"We've never met the Head Commander, but Boleena explained to us that he was someone we NEVER wanted to see or meet," Depa said.

"Yeah... unless you don't mind getting killed," Ezra muttered.

"Shitsu's that bad, huh?" Rex frowned.

"He was fine when Gia, Bo and I were younger. He was like... a great uncle to us, but... his father kept corrupting him with... with dark thoughts, and he ended up like a psychopath," Ezra groaned, shaking his head as a grim expression appeared on his face. "Now he cares about no one but himself,"

"What do you think he's doing here? On Segundo?" Cody questioned.

"Probably realized that I broke the rules about Segundo's secrecy," Ezra sighed.

"Rebel by heart, I'm not surprised," Kanan chuckled as he picked up the twins, who were beginning to doze off.

"What kind of punishments do PADU Agents get for breaking the rules?" Mace asked with stern expression.

"In fine cases, thrown down to battle the cannibal monster in the basement of PADU HQ. In worse cases, death," Ezra replied with a shrug.

"Ezra, either of those cases could get you KILLED." Kanan pointed out.

"Murder isn't a crime in PADU," Ezra argued. "We have the Reverse Coffin, a machine to reverse death, so we could kill one another whenever we want. Shitsu takes advantage of this and likes to kill as much of us as he can,"

"He doesn't deserve to be a Commander then!" Fives growled.

"Eh, it's fine," Ezra waved him off, much to their shock. "I mean, he tries to kill us off, and we get some time away from PADU because he carries the responsibility of handling the agency and the planet. It's a win-win, really,"

"Still." Kanan frowned. "We can't take chances."

"I know, I know, but—" Ezra was suddenly cut off by a ring on his watch. "Oh, wait, hang on. I'm getting a call," He raised his wrist and pressed the gem.

["This is the pilot of the Crater,"] a familiar voice rang out. ["Ezra, are you there?"]

"Is that Zeb?" Kanan sounded surprised. "Wait, he knows PADU too?"

"You think that I would hide all of THIS from my own HUSBAND, Gia's UNCLE?" Ezra snorted. "Besides, I had made him an honorary PADU Agent with a ship called the Crater in case the PADU missions got too risky, so... yeah," He turned and pressed the gem again to answer. "I'm here, Zeb. What's the status?"