(34)~Baby Crow~

Sugawara

After Yachi and Hinata left the room I couldn't hold in my tears. Our first year tried to kill them self. Our baby crow.

START FLASHBACK

"What's this?"

"...."

"Yachi?.."

Yachi put a paper to my face, looking down. "Please... just read it Sugawara~Senpai..."

I look at her concerned of what she said on the phone. I grab the paper and read.

*after reading*

I look up at Yachi with wide eyes. "WHAT?!" I throw the paper. I grab her by her shirt collar. "WHY WOULD HE DO THAT!?"

Yachi shakes her head tears flinging out of her eyes."...."

I jerk her up to my face. "ANSWER!!" I scream in her face.

"I-I DONT-I don't know..." she grabs my hands off her collar and falls to the ground.

"Yachi-"

"I THOUGHT WE MADE HIM HAPPY!! HINATA- HE-..." I pick Yachi off the ground and hug her.

I rub circles on her back. "...I'm sorry..."

END FLASHBACK

I stand in my place tears falling down my face. A few moments later I walk over to Kageyama and sit in the chair beside his bed.

I exam him with my eyes. I grab his hand and gasp at how cold it is.

I put my hand on his exposed four head. I rub my hand up and down.

"Kageyama... please don't ever do this again... we love you. I love you. Our volleyball team needs you..."

I get off Kageyama and lean back in the chair and silently cry.

I go to sleep with one last thought. "..Please be ok baby crow.."

—————————————————————
This is a little shorter than usual, sorry!🥺

(271 words😴)

Bye😝

Author~Chan💪