(3)~ speechless~

Hinata

I walk-in to class a little nervous, as i know I will be scolded by the teacher for being late.
I went to my seat as the teacher glared at me.
"Hinata, you will stay after class" the teacher said as she continued to write on the bored in front of her.
"Ok Mrs" I said a little sad realizing this was my last period of the school day which meant I would be late to volleyball practice.

~time skip because I'm a lazy bitch~

As everyone else got up to leave class and walk out the door.
I just sat there in my seat looking at the teacher.
She walked up to me handing me a detention slip. "Don't let it happen again, you will have to stay after school this Friday Shoyo."
"Ok ma'am" I replied grabbing the detention slip and heading out of class.
I ran so fast to volleyball practice, bursting through the doors yelling sorry to the coach.
"It's fine Hinata, just don't let it happen again." coach said In a calm voice.
"Yes Sir" I yelled.
"Where's Kageyama?" Coach spat out at me.
"Umm I don't know, he's not here?" I questioned coach A little worried.
"No he's not, we thought he would be with you." Coach said.
"Last I seen him he was in the restroom."
I said.
"Mkh" coach mumbled under his breath turning towards the rest of the team.
We started practice without Kageyama since it's already been 15 minutes of him being late, we also had only one hour of practice.

Kageyama

"Shit, shit, shit, shit!" I say in a whisper running to practice.
I bursted through the entrance of the gym panting.
"Where have you been?" Hinata said in a cocky tone throwing his head my way.
"I had to stay in class later." I said back.
"Oh ok then." Hinata mumbled under his breath walking away to Noya and Tanaka.

~time skip, yes again bitch, yes 2 time skips in 1 chapter.~

I was packing up to leave practice when I felt someone poke at my shoulder.
I turned around to see the one and only Hinata aka dumbass.
"What" I said confused.
"About earlier this morni-" he was cut off be me. "Hinata it's fine, I was kidding I'm not gonna give you a punishment unless you want me to, I'll be leaving now" I said walking out the gym. As Hinata just stood there speechless.

———————————————————————
Hey y'all part 3 is really bad.😀
That's all kiddos!

(421 words🍆)

pEaCe OuT 🗣