(47)~Movie Theater

Kageyama

I had to learn to walk again and would be going home. They gave me some pills and I had to take them in the morning and at night.

I called Suga to come pick me up. I was sitting outside the hospital gates.

Suga pulled up, he had a big smile on his face, I opened the car door, I go in the front seat.

We pull off after I got bucked up and closed the car door.

(T, S) I'm sitting on my bed, head in my hands. My phone is (513) 953-6695 JK LMAO anywayyyy

My phone is sitting next to me on my pillow when it starts ringing. I pick up the phone.

"Hello." I say a little rude.

"Kageyamaaaa~" the annoying voice calls out

"What?"

"Can I come overrrrr~"

"Sure."

I hang up the phone and wait for Hinata

Hinata comes over but with almost the whole team. "Surpriseeee!~" he yells making my ears bleed.

"What the fu—" I try to say but he puts his hand over my mouth. "Nuh nuh nuhhh.."

"It's party time babyyy~" I grown and sit on the couch.

Hinata grabs my hand and pulls me off the couch.

"Can we go on a date while they set up?" He ask with puppy eyes. "Sure." I shrug "YAY!!~" Hinata screams pulling me out the front door.

(T, S) me and Hinata are at a movie theater.

I don't really care for alien movies but that's what Hinata wanted to watch.

The popcorn bowl between us. I reach my hand in the bowl when I felt another hand.

I look at the the hand then look up. Hinata. He giggled and intertwined our fingers. He pulls my hand up to his mouth then kisses it. I roll my eyes.

(T, S) Me and Hinata are sitting next to each other. The pop corn is gone, the bowl on the floor. I think he might be scared of aliens because he's clinging to my arm for life.

I pet his head and he looks up at me. I give him a small smile. He hugs me tighter.

I hug him, a few moments later Hinata gets up. I look at him confused when he just smiles. He get on top of me sitting on my lap.

His legs around my waist, my arms resting on the side of the chair. He nuzzles his head in my chest. I smile and wrap my arms around him.

I felt his warm body on mine start to go limp. My eyes start to feel heavy. Both of us about to got to sleep.

Until he squeezes me tight. I open my eyes a little. "I love you, Kageyama." Hinata says in my chest. "I love you too, Hinata." I pet his head and we finally go to sleep.

(T, S) I wake up and the movie theater is empty. I poke Hinata awake and he gets off me.

"We should go home." I say, He nods in return. I get up and we make our way to the exit. I feel Hinata trying to grab my hand as we walked. His face looking the other way.

I grab his hand and intertwined our fingers. He looks up at me and smiles. Our feet walking down the side walk.

—————————————————————
Y'all like this? I—

(559 words💥)

Bye🖤

Author~Chan✍️