(24)~Party~

Hinata

It's the day off the party!! I'm so excited!! (A/n: Kages & Hinata have been dating for a month.)

I brought the alcohol, it was 11pm on a Saturday, I hade ditched Kageyama for this party.

I went to the party and I was greeted by Yumaeto, the kid who invented me.

(T, S) I've never drunk before so it sounds fun, this third year came up to me and offered me a drink, me being nice, I took the drink and thanked him.

(T, S) I was not in my mind and was falling into places, I accidentally tripped on the third year, also found out his name is, Atueau. I spilled my drink on him so he took off his shirt. He grabbed me and went up the stairs. He was still sober.

I was drunk. So drunk tomorrow I won't even remember coming to the party.

No ones I-

Hinata was thrown on the bed, confused he looked up to see a big member in his face. He put the member in him mouth no hesitation, as he bobbled is head up and down.

(T, S) Hinata swallowed the white substance, about to puke from drinking, Atueau laid Hinata back, one leg on his shoulder and the other on bent up to Hinatas chest, Hinata was bare naked, Atueau went down and sucked on Hinatas neck, jaw, lips, collarbone,

Hinata letting out small moans, breath that reeked of alcohol, Atueau slid into Hinata earning a huge moan from Hinata as Atueau through his head back, roughly pounding into Hinata.

(T, S) They came together, Hinata ran to the bathroom that was in the room they where in and puked his guts out. Atueau went to the bathroom, grabbing Hinata, and walking to the bed and they both fell asleep.

All this happened while Kageyama was smiling at his phone at a text Yachi sent. If only he was prepared for heartbreak. At least Yachi will be there to help.

—————————————————————
Hey this hurt me to write, writing a Hinata cheating smut hurts. Ouch.🍄

(338 words💫)

Bye loversss🌸

Author~Chan🤙