(26)~Friends~

No one

After Hinata spat lies right in Kageyamas face, they where both looking in each other's eyes blank faces, then Kageyama leaned forward and kissed Hinata softly on the lips. "It's ok I understand." Kageyama whispered into the kiss. "I love you."

"Love you too.." Hinata whispered back looking down. "No" Kageyama whisper yelled voice cracking.

"Huh.."

"No.."

"What?.." Hinata looked confused at Kageyama who had tears in his eyes before continuing.

"Yes I do.."

"No, you... you don't understand how much I love you.. I love you so much you don't understand.. I- I-" Kageyama yelled, voice cracking, he bit his lip and looked down tears falling down his face. Kageyama continued, voice going lower.

"I can't control myself around you... I'm like a whole different person and... a-and I... I hate it, I hate this.." Kageyama sobbed quietly. "I'm sorry you had to see this.."

That's when it all hit Hinata, "how could i have been so blind!" Hinata thought, "so selfish not realizing the pain I have been causing him.. I'm really a jerk. I love him! Why do I keep refusing to except the fact!!"

(T, S) Hinata was in Kageyamas bed room, it was about 11pm when he got a message. He looked at his phone, then looked back at the sleeping Kageyama hugging his waist.

He grabbed his phone and opened the message, he was confused because he had never given that guy at the party his number. He must have put his number in Hinatas phone, then it hit him, he was the one who looked at his and Kageyamas messages! He put his name on the contact to.

ATUEAU📞😉: Hey, Shoyo! I didn't know you was so good! I put my number here just in case you ever wanna you know... your boyfriend dont need to know baby.. also you have a nice ass on you🍑😳

Hinata

My heart dropped should I really be doing this?.. But I love Kageyama!! No... no stop lying... you don't love no one!! Just do it. What Kageyama doesn't know won't hurt him! Yeah?..

YOU: umm are you the guy from the party? Sorry I don't know you.. I was drunk it was a mistake... I'm sorry.. but we can be friends!!:)

With that I put my phone down and cuddled back in Kageyamas chest, I felt him kiss my forehead, I smiled. "Everything alright?" Kageyama spoke against my forehead.

"Yeah, it was my mother.." with that we both clung into each other and fell asleep.

————————————————————
Hey, ok that's all, no really that's all.... stop reading.... really!! Stop!! Fine.. I love you😉

(439 words🍭)

Bye❤️

Author~Chan👏