(45)~Protective~

No one/ 3

All of the volleyball team members where at the hospital after they had heard about Kageyama coming back.

To be more specific. Yachi, Suga, Noya, Tanaka, Tsukishima, Yamaguchi.

They where all clouding Kageyama with questions, Kageyama felt as if he was being backed up into a black pit. They sounded as rumbling, grumbling.

The noise had stopped after Hinata jump in front of him. "Guys, guys quit!!" Hinata hops in the air waving his arms.

He was quickly back on the floor, hunching over Kageyama petting his head, Hinatas eyes squeezed shut as he squeezes Kageyamas head to his chest.

Hinata coved Kageyamas ears. "You guys are scaring him!!" Hinata yells shaking his head in disapproval.

Hinata uncoved Kageyamas ears. They all bowed "sorry, Kageyama!!"

"One at a time, okay." Hinata said letting go of Kageyamas head and sitting on his seat.

(T, S) "okay, okay visiting hours are over." A nurse said her arms crossed, shaking her head.

The volleyball team bursts into tears. Dr. Vinie walked into the room. "Oh, come on now they can stay a little longer, please Dr. Kiowa!!"

Kiowa growing frustrated, she eyed Vinie. "Oh please, stop or I'm telling Dr. Dre." Kiowa smirked.

"Tell him what?" Dr. Vinie asked confused. "I know he don't mind people visiting late, he knows I keep good watch." Vinie gave a thumbs up, smiling.

"Whatever." Kiowa hissed stomping out the room. "I think you guys can stay longer?" Vinie giggled.

——————————————————————
I'm not happy with this chapter.😒

(252 words😭)

Bye😴

Author~Chan✌️