"Save Your Life - STOP Smoking!"

Smoking is a huge problem in today's society. Over millions of people worldwide smoke. Billboards to movie commercials even each packet of cigarettes comes with a warning not to smoke. You shouldn't smoke because not only does smoking affect your everyday way of life but it can kill you! So why do you smoke? Let's bring an end to it.

Show mercy to your lungs

Do you know, after each packet of smoking more than 600 chemicals start affecting your health? Smoking can contribute to bad breath, wheezing, coughing, and a reduced sense of taste and smell, as well as stained, yellowed mucus. You surely wouldn't enjoy the sight of it, will you? Lung cancer, chronic bronchitis, and continuous shortness of breath would knock you till death, due to constant smoking. A recent study shows that typical non-smoker lives 15 years more than a smoker. Why don't dip that cigarette in ash-tray and not be a baldhead!

Money Money Money!

Cigarettes aren't cheap. At today's prices, if you smoke one pack of cigarettes per day for 10 years, you'll spend over $130,000 – enough to buy a 20acre plot. Why not treat yourself a cafe lunch or a trip to Bangkok instead of burning your dollars to ashes? You even spend mountain on healthcare expenses once you start treating your cancer or emphysema for these foul smoking. The lesson is simple: quit smoking save money.

Let people breath

Not only smokers themselves but people around them have to suffer too due to smoking. The smell of smoke is disgusting, sickening, and repugnant. You see people maintaining distance from you? Maybe its cause the awful odor from your breath and clothes or simply don't want to be a passive smoker. Passive smoking can pose serious health issues for all the family members of the house you are smoking in. Have you ever thought about your children as you blow the toxic smoke of your cigarette into their faces? A survey shows 35% of children and young people exposed to second-hand smoke have higher rates of asthma and other respiratory problems. Stop smoking and let your family take a breath of fresh air.

Get advice

Many people tend to believe that smoking helps them relax and relieves stress, however, it only increases the risks of depression and anxiety in the long term. Don't be your doctor and bother to skip the message " smoking is injurious to your health" with an ignorant head. Avoid bad companies and habits that influence you to smoke. Manage a proper diet and regular exercise. Use various alternative tactics like nicotine gum or smoke to slowly and eventually quit smoking for a healthy future ahead.

Quit smoking and choose a healthier and longer life over addiction. It's never too late. Give yourself the most precious gift a smoker can give to himself – a gift of life, health, and self-esteem – by becoming a nonsmoker. Earn respect and keep your bank balance healthy.