Discovery

Mr. Rahim's break time was finally over but he had hardly noticed it. He gulped the last bits of rice hurriedly. Finishing his tea, he took a brisk walk to reach his office which was only a stone's throw away. With a lightning speed, he crossed the front gate of his office and got into the lift only a moment before it closed.

He got out of the lift in a very awkward way like a mad man and ran towards his room. The eyes of all the officers were glued on him as he went past them and entered his room. Looking at the wall-clock, he heaved a sigh of relief. He had arrived on time. Exhausted, he flopped down into a chair. If the boss had passed by and didn't see him in his chair, it would have been his last day at office.

Mr. Rahim was just about to start his work when a shrill cry of terror passed his ears. Somebody was in danger, he thought. But before he could get out of his chair, he heard hurried footsteps coming closer to him. Mr. Rahim was suddenly too terrified to move. A gang of men dressed in black wearing a black mask surrounded him and all his colleagues.

A harsh voice erupted from one of them "Where is the cashier?" The voice seemed familiar to Mr. Rahim but he wasn't enough to focus much on that. He boldly raised his hand leaving all his colleagues with their mouths agape. One of these goons pointed a gun at him. "Give me the key," the voice commanded.

Mr. Rahim was a bit startled at this but he remained cool and collected. He refused to give away the money as he knew his own life depended on that. This was not what that man had expected and he was about to shoot Mr. Rahim but a strong hand gripped that man and pulled him away. This was the same man whose voice seemed familiar to Mr. Rahim. A dozen thoughts crossed his mind about who this person could be. He suddenly gripped the mask tightly and tore it off to expose the stranger. A shudder escaped him as the face in front of him was exposed. It was his loving younger brother. Mr. Rahim realised that he had suddenly discovered how his brother became so rich in a short span of time and also why his brother was always reluctant to tell about his job and activities.

Meanwhile someone had called the police and the police stealthily entered that place. The criminals were at sea as they looked for commands from their boss- Mr Rahim's brother. Mr. Rahim's heart was pulverized when the police took his brother away but he knew that his brother deserved that.