Chapter 4: Eating the Forbidden Fruit

It's been two months since Jaune killed Jacques in his office. After his "mysterious" death, Willow Schnee took over the dust company and made it more acceptable to the public's eye. Although, Jaune wasn't arrested because there wasn't any evidence to Jacque's death since Jaune has "connections" to help him "hide" things. General Ironwood and Winter Schnee have been interrogating Jaune since they know that he killed him, but Jaune never budged a bit so they gave up as well, but they will keep an eye on him.

Now, Jaune is getting ready to finish his last design before the upcoming fashion show in a few days. He just finished sketching it and now he's going to prepare to sew it with help from his Ito Ito no Mi. Rarity is also in the room, watching him since she's been wondering how Jaune was able to make those beautiful and stylish dresses. 

Rarity: "Say Jaune?" She asked, saying his first name since they're very close. "How exactly did you get your string powers?"

Jaune stopped stitching the dress and looked back at his assistant and close friend, to answer her question.

Jaune: "Well it's an interesting story. You see--" He then began to narrate the story."

Flash Back

Jaune was still working at his first job at some random fashion industry. He's been working there for a few months and he was preparing to design an outfit for an upcoming fashion show. He's in his family home, packing some materials for his trip to Forever Fall Forest.

Joan: "Jaune, where are you going?" Asked his sister as she enters his room.

Jaune: "I'm heading out to Forever Falls." He said as he packs.

Joan: "What!? Why?!" She yells in concerned,

Jaune: "I need to focus on designing a dress, but I feel like I'm missing something."

Joan: "But why in the Forever Falls Forest?" She asked as she watched him finished packing.

Jaune: "You wouldn't understand." He said as he walked passed her and headed out the door.

As he walks to the front door of the house, he got his family's attention since they're wondering why he has bags as if he's going camping.

Juniper: "Where are you going honey?" She asked her son.

Jaune: "Forever Falls."

John: "By yourself? No, it's too dangerous and you don't have weapon to defend yourself." He told his son.

Jaune: "Gee, I wonder where my weapon is. Oh, that's right, I was told to give it to my sister since I won't be needing it no more." He said to his dad, which made him flinch since he remembers why Jaune doesn't have Crocea Mors anymore.

Jenny: "Why are you even going there in the first place?"

Jaune: "Just for inspiration for a new dress." He said to his family.

Saphron: "Well, it doesn't matter, you're not going and that's final." She told him.

Jupiter: "Oh, let him go." Said the old man in his recliner chair as he reads a book and smokes a pipe.

John: "What? Why dad?!" He yells to his father.

Jupiter: "You all seem to forget that he was in Beacon for almost a year, meaning that he knows how to handle himself." He told the family.

Jupiter: "But dad, he doesn't have a weapon."

Jaune: "I don't have Croce Mors anymore, but that doesn't mean I don't have another weapon." He told his family as he brings a huge pair of scissors with one blade being red and the other purple.